Help with traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

Getting frustrated with my penis extender. The urologists are never helpful and the manufacturers are just as bad. After I went to my new urologist, he told me I should definitely be using it. So I strapped into it last night and wore it for about 2 hours to try it out again. Well, my flaccid pain actually went down a lot and I felt more blood flow. I had to keep applying heat to it though since I also have hard flaccid. I'm afraid I'll end up causing more peyronies. Anyway, good to go that day and night and woke up and have burning in my flaccid and my rectum again. I get it the very next day after using the stretcher all the time. I know I'm not using a lot of tension on my X4 labs extender. I'm using the springs it came with and hoping it is not too much tension. I feel good while in it and after getting out of it that day, but end up with burning urination and burning flaccid the next day. Any suggestions you might have? I really wish there was more in the way of medical sites available for these extenders. I usually apply heat before and during so I don't get hard flaccid. Urologist said it was okay to stretch during hard flaccid. Is that true? Sorry, I'm losing my mind right now and want to be doing everything I can to help it. If anyone is willing to discuss over the phone, please let me know when it might be okay to reach out. I'm just frustrated and feel a little helpless right now with this stuff. Urologists seem to be clueless and only want to talk to you if you need surgery. I am having serious ED issues now too. Thank you!

dplookin

Fubar........are you using the traction device at 2 hour intervals and taking a 20 to 30 minute break?  Don't keep it on for more than 2 hours at a time.  Maybe you are doing this.  Not sure what is causing your burning sensation.  dplookin