Pentox and Anxiety

Previous topic - Next topic

Toronto34

What are other members experiences with pentox and anxiety? Is there a way to manage it? Pentox seems to trigger these terrible tension headaches in my shoulders and neck. I had other anxiety symptoms but they were manageable except this pain.

It's frustrating because I got a script early and without much fuss so I thought I was lucky. I even tolerated a high dose of 2400 mg a day for over 3 weeks before it got bad. Now more than 400 mg a day isn't bearable. I am taking a month off an trying other approaches in the meantime (VED, exercise, meditation, other supplements) but home to come back to pentox if I can.

Jonbinspain

Pentox can have many side effects, anxiety being one if them. Unfortunately, some tolerate these better than others. And 2400mg per day is a heavy dose!

The only advice would be never take on an empty stomach. Don't take too late in the evening. And persevere if you can. Personally I found symptoms lessened as the body became accustomed to the drug.  

ComeBacKid

I took 400mg twice a day, and worked up to 3 times, then back down to twice, and one a day.  I got irritable, had more headaches, and definitely anxiety, but the drug works very well for peyronies, stick with it, the stuff works!