Internal scarring + pain AFTER surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsB

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced internal scarring and continued pain & poor sensation AFTER surgery?

My husband had degloving surgery for his peyronies about three to four years ago. About 18 months ago he had additional surgery to try and remove new internal scarring that the surgery caused through trauma.

Thankfully the second surgery was not as invasive, however it has not fixed the damage caused by the first surgery and he continues to have very bad sensation (I assume due to  nerve damage, as some areas feel good, some bad and some nothing at all) and has multiple small internal scars all over his penis just under the skin (causes really bad rubbing sensation).

He has tried vitamin e cream and massage but both the sensation and the scarring is not improving.

My questions for the group are has anyone else experienced such long-lived consequences? Does anyone know of any therapy to help fix nerve damage (if that is even possible) or internal scarring (I'm sure this can be improved)? I have read some articles about steroid cream and/or light therapy, but can't find anything specific or concrete.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good night,

MrsB.

Jack1909

Here I am. I'm about to turn 27 and I've been experiencing something like that for 5 years now. I developed some kind of neuralgia and it's still worsening.

As far as I know, nerves can regenerate if they are allowed to and by that I mean if they don t have any obstacle in their way to regenerate. Stitches, sutures, grafts are all things that can prevent them from healing. In my case, removing many of the stitches promoted some kind of regeneration. Not full, btw. And, unfortunately, along with sensation came pain..nerves that cannot heal properly often degenerate into neuropathic pain.

In my case, I felt better when I could not feel anything at all..

I don't know any treatment available for any of the problems you are referring to.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Christopher1

You need to go to a Peyronies Disease expert.

There is a list of physicians on this forum.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

MrsB

Hi Christopher1,
Where do I find the list of physicians? I've looked in the 'resources' folder but can't find it.

melting

The problem with topical Vit E is that it wont be able to penetrate that much that deep.
Research DMSO(on this forum and on the web) as it has the ability to penetrate deep and carry along stuff like VIT E. But has to be applied in the right way(Im open to PM's). Diluted to at least 70% concentration(it can burn skin if applied undiluted).

Im confident that DMSO combined with anti scarring/inflammation agents could help with such case but you will probably not find many docs to do it as it is an "alternative treatment". You could ask but most are left to mix and do it on their own.(possible)

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Stabler

MrsB

I sent you a PM back on April 24 It has the list of physicians in it along with other helpful links in the forum

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.