Traction Advice for a Newbie

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfessorFrink

Hello all.  I'd like to get a traction device to help correct my upward curvature.  Because my penis isn't very large and my plaque is located very close to the glans I would like to have a device that attaches to the glans and not one that wraps around the shaft of the penis.  Also I need one that I can wear as inconspicuously as possible because I am young and with kids and I simply don't have 4-8 hours a day of private time to do the  stretching.

So I am debating between the Phaloson Forte and the PenisMaster.  

Does anyone have any advice on which unit is the most comfortable and which is the most effective.

Also, I don't want to cause any additional damage to my penis so does anyone know where I can find info on how to get started doing this gently and correctly.

Midwestman07

Similar situation here, with curvature in a different location. I'm unfamiliar with the P Forte; I first tried an X4 labs, which I wouldn't recommend. I switched to the Penismaster Pro, and have been using it 4-6 hrs per day the last 3-4 weeks. It took about 2-3 weeks to get completely comfortable with it. It was recommended by Urologist Dr Levine. I have 3-4 pages of instructions and tips that was furnished by him specific to the Penismaster Pro. Private message me if you want a copy.
60 yo, three years with peyronies, first 1.5 yrs worst with 40 degree curve and loss of length. No curvature now, erections good but didn't recover my lost length. Traction for 1.5 yrs which I stopped 6 months ago, and uncertain if it hurt or helped.

skunkworks

Springloaded penimaster would be the one I think. There are no studies for or against the lower tension elastic devices like phallosan, so they're an unknown with regards to effectiveness.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]