More potent ALCAR alternative

Previous topic - Next topic

leebee

Hi guys,

I saw a post a month or two ago about an alternate form of ALCAR that was meant to be more potent / better for Peyronnies. I can't find that post! Can anyone help? I remember some guys were going to try it. Anyone had any positive results?

Thanks,
LeeBee

Jonbinspain

I believe that you're thinking of Propionyl L Carnitine.

If the anecdotal evidence has any substance it certainly looks promising. It seems to mimic some of the benefits of Pentox, without the many side effects of Pentox. It's also possibly effective in helping to stop the progression of penile plaque. And to raise testosterone levels when taken in conjunction with ALC.

It is, however, very expensive!  

leebee

Ah yes GPLC. Thank you Jonbinspain!

I've bought some...I'll report any positive findings...

Paolo

LeeBee, I am currently supplementing (month or so) with GPLC (750mg) HCI combined with ALC (1000mg), later this week I will post on any positives/negatives, both are taken on a completely empty stomach, for me that is first thing in the morning, GPLC supposedly helps peripheral artery blood flow  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

pey ron

where can GPLC be purchased in bulk powder form?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Paolo

pey ron, I have sent you a PM with a link to a provider in the USA for powder GPLC  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.