Did Potential Cause Peyronies Disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wladyslaw

Hello all,
I would like to dispel your doubts.
I suspect my Peyronies Disease caused L-Arignin.
I have been taking this supplement for about 2 years and last year for about 2500 mg daily. I took this supplements to get better results I was in the gym. From August 2016 I noticed that I have no morning erections and that I have weaker erections during sex - unfortunately I did not go to the doctor because I thought it was due to age (I'm 39 years old) and maybe stress.
A month ago, the urologist diagnosed me with Peyronies Disease and wrote steroid injections.
Of course I left L-Arignina right away, which made me have total ED.
At ED the doctor prescribed me Sildenafil 100 mg. On the plus side, I will add that Sildenafil works, but the next day I think I feel very depressed because I'm very sleepy.
Because Sildenafil works just like L-Arignine (it releases nitric oxide), I wonder if I should go to bed at all.

Did any of you have a similar accident - or is it suspected that his Peyronies Disease is caused by ED drugs?

I do not know which way I should go to help myself.

Wladyslaw

frank_a_c

Hi,

I'm sorry about your condition.

I do think it is unlikely that L-arganine caused your condition. It is more likely to help your condition. There are other drugs which can cause it, most of them pharmaceutical, but this supplement should not unless i am mistaken.

I noticed your other post about ed.

I will say one thing about this: for me diet plays a huge role in this. I juice with dark greens and root vegetables, meditate extensively, and excercise. It's not easy to stay disciplined, but when I do, I feel like my penis is healthy.

Good luck and stay on this forum, it;s really useful.