News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

new here

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottish

Hi all I'm 35 and I had a nesbit procedure 7 days ago but I'm really worried I'm still extremely swollen and when I tried to pull my foreskin back there was a squirt of blood .is it normal to still have alot of swelling after 7 days .thinking of going to see doctor or failing that going to a and e .

JohnWright

Hi Scottish -- Welcome to the Forum!

1) By all means, if there is a thing that is disturbing you, check in with your doctor.
2) Swelling after that surgery is not at all unusual. But, every guy is different. Some guys will have more swelling, some will have less. My Diary in the fine print below this post will give you an experience to compare your experience to.
3) Hopefully your surgeon told you to keep that area iced! Especially while seated or attempting to sleep. Ice will reduce swelling and minimize any amount of blood. I used bags of frozen peas, rotating bags back and forth from my body to the freezer. Be careful with your residential food supply, and keep the bags' exteriors from touching other food stuff.

I'm just approaching the nine month mark after Nesbitt. I am THRILLED with my new dick. I can scarcely remember ye old lifetime curve. Sex is better than ever. I stand taller walking down the sidewalk, and only I (and my wife) know what I'm smiling about!

Best to you,

John

Scottish

Thanks for the reply bud .i did read ur diary and did find it helpful thanks

Scottish

Hi just a quick. Update Iv jumped in a shower this morning.then the plan was to go to the docs about my severe swelling and pain in my dick.so I'm in the shower and I gently pull my foreskin and the next minute there's loads of blood pouring from my dick and the swelling goes right down and most of the pain goes to .i had a hunch the swelling was a build up of blood.thank god Its looking much better now and 80% of the pain is away. ;)

JohnWright

Good news! Did they have you keep it tightly wrapped for the first 3 to 5 days?  

Scottish

No bud the surgeon told me just to leave bandage on for 24 hours then take off.i still seem to be getting a bit of blood now and again I think I might have burst a couple of stitches.

JohnWright

Go see your dr asap.