Traction requirements

Previous topic - Next topic

daybyday

Donee some searching on the board but didn't get a definitive answer, what is the requirement for traction? As in how far must the penis be stretched for it to be effective. I'm currently able to stretch at like 60% of erect length and am having trouble getting tension on my penis but find that it's painful if I stretch it further. Does it need to be stretched to erect length? After wearing it for awhile it seems like it's just holding my penis out and not doing much else, am I wasting my time?  :-\

QuackAttack

Day,

Whatever you do, do not over stretch. Start out slowly and gradually increase length and tension or you may end up worse off.

Pfract

daybyday: even i that come lots to this forum have the same doubts most of the time. Best thing to do, is go to sternfan's thread, and read up. It's recent, and gives you one of the best, if not the best insights on this forum in terms of traction and what you can expect.

skunkworks

daybyday: The safest way to guide your traction usage is tension, not length. Measure the tension on your device and start at 900grams, slowly building up hours and tension week by week.

You may need to adjust tension every so often throughout a session.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]