Retro Boomer needs informed dialogue

Previous topic - Next topic

RDV

Howdy, I'm a computer idiot, no experience with posting, chat rooms, social media, so just getting this far is rather miraculous. Only reason I'm here is recent alarming changes to my erection that I strongly suspect may be Peyronies related. I live in extremely rural circumstances, nearest large city is two hundred miles distant, got no health insurance, hate doctors anyway. I'm sixty yoa, my condition doesn't seem to be medically urgent, no pain, no problem getting erect, never have had problems with that at all,, it's just not the erection I'm familiar with for fifty years or so, bent upward, more constricted at base, cartilage like tissue at midline top when flaccid that's new, appeared about a month ago,,,, previously it was straight and uniform as an arrow,,, he'll, at this point unless it got worse I'd just live with it,, no worse than reading glasses I reckon.  But I sure would appreciate some intelligent, informed dialog on the subject. Thanks.

Pfract

Helloo there and welcome the forum! i suggest you try to come more to the forum, and read as much as you can to inform yourself on your condition. Also, at your age.... be aware doctors will say you are old and there is not much to do to your erection, because of the normal aging process. The reality? You can do VED, traction, take some meds and see how it goes. Maybe you want to do Xiaflex if you qualify for it? No idea. Other than that, you are headed for an implant in the long term, shall you still desire to mantain an erection. Either that, or injections to havea proper erection. :)