New plaque - need pointers

Previous topic - Next topic

SB2424

Hi all. In my early 20s. Already had two surgeries downstairs (one circumcision, one frenuloplasty). I was able to start having sex finally about 6 months ago. Now suddenly I have developed Peyronies Disease with no warning or apparent injury - it appears something out there doesn't want me screwing.

I have one very large plaque close to the base, fortunately no symptoms at all except for curvature (which has gone from slightly off to about 15* sideways in the ONE month I've had this disease!). It currently doesn't interfere with intercourse as being close to the base I can just angle myself differently.

I have a few questions:

1. How much worse does the disease tend to get beyond the initial bend? I figure I am still in the hyperacute stage (if only because the plaque gets bigger every time I look at it). Is someone who starts with a minor curvature likely to get much worse?

If you were in my shoes - what would you do? I've yet to see my GP, all I'm taking is 300mg CoQ10 a day (which is presently doing absolute jack all by the looks of it).

3. Continuing on from 2 - do those on the NHS (UK) know what their treatment plan is? My guess is they don't have one excepting severe cases, as they don't seem to care unless something is about to drop off.

Thanks all.

LWillisjr

This effects everyone differently. It is impossible to tell you if it will impact you more or less. I wish we had all these answers but we don't
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History