Graft surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

Timjay

Hi
First post
Day 5 after graft surgery by Dr Kuehhas .  What a great bloke .  Service at London Andrology fantastic.  
Healing well and feel like I've rejoined the human race.
Can't wait to remove dressings day 7.   Tried everything else without success .  Surgery by Franklin is the only way to put this problem behind you .

Jonbinspain

I expect this will get moved.

But yes, I've been there too. I fought this damn affliction for the best part of 4 yrs. Nothing, but nothing worked, it just continued to get slowly worse. I then opted for surgery as the only chance of getting my sexy life back.

Franklin Kuehhas did my surgery too - some 15 months ago now. I am mostly satisfied although I have lost some length - about .5". My dick is straight, however, erections are not as strong as they used to be. I am working on that with both kegels and VED, both of which have helped. Some of it may be age related too, I'm 67, but in very good shape.  At least my dick is usable again.

I would say that don't expect instant miracles. The road to full recovery is a long one. Months, not weeks. Although that is case by case too.

You need to be very much involved in your own recovery. Start with the gentle manual stretching and on to traction after a few weeks. If your surgery has been a success and you persevere, you should come out with a very usable penis.  

Jack1909

Happy for you but remember It will take pictures to kind to prove your statement..otherwise with 1 post only you may look just a salesman.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

DanP

great timjay. you did right joyce. follow recommendation it will be good.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

daved2

Congratulations, Timjay. , I, too had my grafting surgery with Franklin in London. It took me a long time to heal,as it is a very invasive procedure. I wish you the best possible results. Franklin is a great guy, & a one-of-a-kind
50 years old, tried 5 rounds of Xiaflex, had Egydio grafting surgery, then Stage sutures for residual curve, then plication in 9/18, now finally I have a straight penis