Do I have Peyronie's? PLEASE HELP!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamachi

If anyone is reading this, please help me diagnose this problem. I would REALLY appreciate it...

I'm 19 years old and for the past 6 months, I have found it difficult to achieve / maintain erections. It is possible to climax but it takes much longer than it used to. When half-erect, my penis takes on a slight hourglass shape, becomes noticeably thin toward the top, and curves just a tiny bit upwards (barely). When fully erect, the hourglassing goes away and my penis straightens out, like normal. When flaccid, my penis turtles and shrinks until it's tiny (this didn't use to happen). I have no pain at all, just a tiny bit of discomfort because of the hourglassing.

So I have just a few questions, if anyone can answer them:

Does this sound like Peyronie's Disease? Or the onset of it?
If I had severe Peyronie's, would the curve be more pronounced by now?
If my Peyronie's goes away, will I still suffer from ED? Or will that go away as well?
If this isn't Peyronie's, any ideas on what else could cause slight hourglassing / ED?
How bad could this get in the next 1-2 years?
Is my Peyronie's more likely to heal itself if I have a mild form of it?

Again, any help is GREATLY appreciated. I have seen my doctor about it and told him about my ED, but I mentioned nothing about Peyronie's. I may bring it up next time I go in.

Paolo

Hi Hamachi, welcome to this forum.
My question at this time is quite simple, What has changed emotionally/physically in the last 6 Months for you to suffer low quality erections (EQ).
Although your post contains a lot of information I think myself and other members need additional information.

Your EQ could be down to more stress, less sleep etc.

If your penis is normal at full erection then IMHO I don't think it is Peyronie's per se  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

Hourglassing sounds like Peyronie's to me, but "Peyronie's" is a loose term in a sense, in that a LOT of men have a degree of fibrosis or damage to the penis.
Your penile health will always be a battle, something you have to be aware of and work on, like heart health. It isn't just gonna "work" regardless of your lifestyle as you age...

It doesn't heal itself, just as a bad heart doesn't heal itself. Do what you can, consider all angles, be very gentle to your penis, and respect your health the best you can!

LWillisjr

So what did your doctor say about the ED? I don't directly connect Peyronies to ED.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History