Advice on stretching scar tissue

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane4532

Hello everyone!
I'll start off by stating that I only suffer from secondary (aquired) phimosis due to 'death grip' masturbation. I do not have peyronies. As a result from repeated scarring from masturbation without a needed gentleness I have developed a phimotic ring. This has led to my veins being put under pressure in that area, so I am aware of the possible long term harm that this alone can do. Let alone the fact that additional scarring might occur and will not make this any better. I have stopped harming myself, which used to happen occasionally in my teenage years while masturbating too fiercely. But still I can feel how after sex the area of my phimotic ring is under distress.

This community seems to have great experience in dealing with scar tissue in the foreskin, so here is my question:

Are there techniques for stretching scar tissue in secondary  phimosis?

I really want to avoid circumcision, as I am afraid of the very real negative side-effects. Even a foreskin conserving operation is something I would like to avoid.
Right now I am able to have sex and enjoy it. When my penis is fully erect the ring is not that noticeable and not really harming my ability to have sex, even though there is that feeling of distress afterwards.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and tips!
Huge respect to all you guys in this community. I can say you guys make me feel a lot of empathy for people who in a way have it even worse. 'Only' having phimosis has been giving me quite some emotional distress already, so I can imagine what something more intense must feel like.

Stay strong guys, it's amazing that you have come together and formed a community that doesn't simply give in to western medicine's approach of jumping to drastic measures like operations so criminally quickly.

Cheers!

Freemason

Bump...would be nice if someone posted some demo video of how to properly do manual stretching exercises..I mean this site is here to help us all get better right.  There isn't anything wrong with posting such a video is there?

melting

Anything that promotes healthy collagen might help. Check the DMSO threats(adding ascorbic acid or castor oil for example to it).
Anything that combats scars might help. contracttubex for example. Seems like your problem is near the outer skin layers and not that deep.
Then after softening the skin try to stretch it gently for as long as you can comfortably.

I had a cricumcision after an infection in the foreskin scarring it that made my glans unable to exit it. Its a crappy  procedure and if you have to do it make sure to take care a long time after it with some of the measures promoted here that promote healthy tissue. (high dose vit c for as long as it heals would be my advice + maybe MSM(derivate of dmso))
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

projectpd

I don't know about the scarring but I had a foreskin that I thought couldn't be retracted in my teenage years, when I realised it was important I just tried stretching it as much as was comfortable every day, using a hot bath and lubrication possibly helps. it wasnt possible to have it retracted with a full erection at first but became possible eventually after a reasonable period that I can't remember, maybe a month or 2. After that it gradually became even looser over time.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

pey ron

@melting: isn't ascorbic acid (or any other form of vitamin C) bad for scar tissue? I thought it promoted overgrowth of collagen...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

melting

pey ron,
I dont think its bad at all.
V-C is necessary for healthy collagen.  
I think if you dont have enough V-C available faulty collagen/scar tissue or a chronic inflammation can result.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

pey ron

@melting: can you please cite some relevant sources to back up your statements?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

goodluck

I don't know the answer but have read on here from others that too much vit c could be a problem.  I am not sure what their sources are.  There are 3 or more types of collegen. I am not sure which type makes up the Tunica.  That may be important to know for this as well.