Skin breaking on penis

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

This is weird. Injured my penis 6 weeks ago and has since developed a scar on the left side, which has caused a curvature. Today I tried getting myself an erection, and it looks like the blood that would usually go on the left side instead went elsewhere in the penis, which caused the skin to stretch so much that it broke in several spots. I ended up with liquid coming out of the skin at several places because of it. Isn't this pretty strange?

Here's how it looks now after having cleaned it up (the white spots are where the skin has broken up):
Link to explicit picture deleted by moderator!!! Read the forum rules!!!

Could it be a side effect of the Pentox perhaps? It looked like my penis was larger than usual (except on the scarred side of course).

Paolo

JayGould, Is it a clear liquid? If yes it could be a penile lymphocele
A lymphocele is a hard swelling that suddenly appears after sexual intercourse or too much masturbation.

As far as I am aware only total abstinence is going to improve your condition, IMHO you need to get that confirmed by an urologist ASAP
Paolo  :(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JayGould

Quote deleted by moderator. Please read the forum rules!!!

Thank you for replying. Yes it was clear liquid. I believe you are correct in the penile lymphocele diagnosis. At least partly. I have both this and scar tissue. However this liquid did not come from the blisters/thrombosis but from the other side of the penis, from the skin. Imagine taking a scalpel and cutting the penis with it from top to bottom, that's how it looked (although not very deep, just at the surface).

Anyway, I would love to see a real Urologist who is knowledgable about these things. Any recommendations? I'm in Africa at the moment and therefore I see no point in seeing a local Uro. Would there be any good ones in Europe I could see?