Back after 5 years! ...WHAT'S THE LATEST?

Previous topic - Next topic

getting_there_in_oregon

I haven't been here in a while. Decided to start back up my VED (Vacuum Erection Device) back up. I got the most progress out of when i did the protocol consistently and vigilantly years ago. It helped straightened the bend quite a bit, stretch it out, etc... and it also makes your penis swollen and plumper. But be careful going for that... you can make it red, too swollen and get capillaries busting/bruising/ red all over.

All I can say is... stick with it, it get's better. Girls really don't seem to mind once you get a handle on it, and also you don't mind so much.

OKAY, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS:
I'm reading around the site but in case someone is so inspired... is there any new developments? What's the latest treatments? are there any?
I have a VED and Traction device so i'll be spending time there, but If there's anything we've learned in the last 5 years let me know!!! point me there. and otherwise, please just say hello.

thanks!!!
:)

:)  

QuackAttack

Xiaflex is the newest injection therapy. I have seen a reduction of about 10-12 degrees.

Pfract

getting_there_in_oregon: Hello! i just check your profile and i was amazed to see you registered 10 years ago! WOW! now that is something! for sure you had ups and downs with this disease? how about a short summary, since the last time you were active?

Paolo

getting_there_in_oregon, Your post is inspirational, don't leave it too long for next posting  ;D
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

lessor

you use a VED with you are with a girl??
How old are you? are you married?
Because i couldnt go with a VED when i know one girl in a night...simply not

NeoV

Hah, I use the VED and do traction in front of my wife : ) It's all your attitude. My wife even wants to help, though I don't know how she could!

lessor

Quote from: NeoV on March 15, 2017, 08:44:59 AM
Hah, I use the VED and do traction in front of my wife : ) It's all your attitude. My wife even wants to help, though I don't know how she could!

Because is your wife, but if she was a girl who you know one night, you couldnt go with a VED is the reality

Or you go to the club for example with a bag which you have a VED, no of course, you wont go with it

Also when you are in the bed with that girl which you just met, will you get the VED? no you cant, is simply so, is simply so sadly but is so

LWillisjr

We are talking about using VED as a therapy, to help penis health.

Leave the VED at home when you go to the club. The next morning after she leaves you can do your therapy with the VED.  
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

martin23

Quote from: QuackAttack on February 15, 2017, 09:02:07 PM
Xiaflex is the newest injection therapy. I have seen a reduction of about 10-12 degrees.

Hi,

Is Xiaflex recommended in the acute stage as well? I have been diagnosed 3 months ago and looking for a sutable treatment.

Thanks,
Martin