Intercourse Positions

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeBee69

Hi all,

I've looked around and done various searches and come up with nothing. Suitable intercourse positions for different types of bend may even deserve it's own board or fixed topic. I think it is something pretty important for the newly diagnosed or not in a relationship and able to experiment. Please think about this Admins.

So on this topic...what positions have worked for guys with a 40 - 50 dorsal bend? Seems like missionary should be the right place to start...

Cheers,
LeeBee

spyrosg

In my opinion, it is the ''woman on top'' that should be avoided ... problem is, that 90% of women list this one as their favourite, while 50% of them can have an orgasm only in this way ...

Besides missionary, I don't think that ''doggy'' could do any harm and it is pretty convenient for dorsal bend ...

Anyway, good luck with your efforts !

leebee

LeeBee69

Link deleted by moderator, explicit drawings and language

The Standing T!

Looks tiring, haha!  

LeeBee69

From another website:

"If you have a penis that bends slightly either to the right, left or upwards, there is nothing to fear or be ashamed of as there are various sex positions that you can employ for utmost satisfaction. The best for this type of penis is to stand next to the mattress while she lies on it, alternate angling her to one side, then the other, almost curled in a ball. You can use your shoulders for support while you thrusts and find which of the positions feels best for her, depending on which direction your penis bends."

Lester7

What about with a 22 degree dorcel bend ? Is girl on top still risky?

Paolo

Lester7, Yes, it is risky as YOU are not in control  ;)
Paolo
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.