Nocturnal emission almost 5 weeks post op,want to die

Previous topic - Next topic

Gargamel23

i just woke up 30 mins after falling asleep only to find out that i ejaculated in my sleep.
i am almost 5 weeks post op(op was on 10 january,nesbit) and i was told that sex is completely off limits for  6 weeks.
i didnt have any sex and i obviously avoided anything sexual and the nightly ejaculation was unwanted...ill try to call my surgeon first thing in the morning.
on a scale of 1 to 10 how screwed am i? is everything ruined now?

LWillisjr

Feel free to check with your surgeon, but I think you are fine. The reason for abstaining from sex is to not put any undue mechanical stress on your penis/erection until fully healed. The fact you simply had a nighttime emission is not a problem.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Gargamel23

but the ejaculation puts pressure on the errection doesnt it?

LWillisjr

No......  you only flex the perineal muscle.  Again.... check with your surgeon if any doubts, but I think you are fine.
My History

Gargamel23

its 2 in the morning here but i will  try to call in the morning
im not feeling pain which i guess is a good sign and im scared to death and i feel so f'^+'ing unlucky.freaking hate myself.

LWillisjr

I thought you might be up late  :-)

Take a deep breath and relax.

My History

Gargamel23

very hard to relax at this situation.scared to death that its gon a hurt and that i f'^+'ed it up.

Gargamel23

i think i might be the only retard in recorded medical history to have a nocturnal emission after penile surgery

Gargamel23

cant believe myself,finally i fell asleep and it happened again,i want to die

JohnWright

Gargamel23 -  Dude, chill. Nocturnal emissions in this circumstance are totally normal, and having just had surgery myself I know. Like Willis said, no problems.

The point of six weeks is NOT that your male body cease all male function. It is that you 1) don't risk infection by poking that thing in places where there is lots of bacteria, and 2) sex is what stresses the stitches, not an erection.

You. Are. Fine. Your surgeon will tell you so then he will go have a good laugh.

Think about this: You haven't ejaculated in a month. All of the sensations from healing are working on your sexual system. Boom. Same thing happened to me, I was definitely surprised, so was my wife when I bolted up in bed from a deep sleep, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" with a mess to clean up.  8)

John

Gargamel23

Quote deleted by moderator. Read the forum rules!

this happened to you too lol?
boy thats a relief to hear im not the only one,craziest thing is it happened twice the same night

JohnWright

From my perspective it is a great sign. I'd be willing to bet that if you put a bag of frozen peas on top of a towel and laid it there everything would calm the hell down fast. And you would get some sleep.  

Gargamel91

its really cold here but ill try the to put something frozen through a towel
the thing that calms me down a bit is that i dont feel any pain so far(besides my balls)
i had the classic nesbit where they excise an elipse of the larger side(my uro said that in my case due to the large difference in girth on sizes a simple plication without excision would be too risky) so im guessing if something went wrong i would be in a lot of pain

Gargamel23

(NOTE FROM ADMIN - Gargamel91 every post you are violating our forum rules. Use the reply button and do not use 'Quote' every time)

i really hope so,i hate to even consider the possibly i damaged myself and that i mighr further damage myself and its completely out of my control

Gargamel91

Quote deleted by moderator!!! Read the forum rules

dunno if he had a laugh but all he said was : "that means that all is well"