Circumcision

Previous topic - Next topic

FitzMilton

Hello,

My name is Ben, I'm from France. I'm in my thirties now and got operated on when I was 16 for a congenital 90 degree downward curve of my penis. As far as the curve was concerned, the operation (Nesbit I suppose) was a success, albeit at the cost of losing a couple of centimeters, and my foreskin. Although it's been more than 15 years now, I've never gotten used to being circumcised. I enjoyed masturbation much more before I got cut, back when my foreskin provided extra skin to roll back and forth over my glans.

Is it just me? How do you feel about your circumcision if you were uncut before the operation? Did it have an impact on sex for you as well?

Ben

LWillisjr

I know a young man who was sexually active, and at the age of 21 required a circumcision for other reasons. He said sex after being circumcised was much better because there are more nerve endings in the corona of the glans. And without this extra foreskin this was exposes and more stimulating.

I'm not here to debate the pros or cons of circumcision, but he is one of the few men I know who can speak to before and after.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

mischa

There are many who would say no foreskin have loss of sensation over time because of the constant rubbing against your shorts. I've been circumcised my whole life so I don't know if it wouldn't have been better not to be.
Mischa😕

Old Man

My 2 cents on circumcision:

I have not been ''cut'' and still have my full foreskin. However, either due  to my getting to the old age of 87 plus or through all the years of my sexual life, the skin still stays retracted all the time.

I am like other men who have not been cut, I cannot relate to the sensitivity of with or without foreskin. I do know thought that I am not as sensitive as I was during my early life, ages 18 up to 55. The radical prostate surgery for cancer in 1995 did leave me less sensitive than before. So, it appears that in my long life that there has been changes in sensitivity for me.

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.