Thoughts on Flaccid Pain

Previous topic - Next topic

frank_a_c

Hi All,

I know a few of you suffer like me from flaccid pain. I know if varies in type from stinging, burning, etching, throbbing, etc.

I don't know what most of you experience, but my injury is on the dorsal (top) side of my shaft. This is also the location of the dorsal nerve of the penis. I wonder if basically we are experiencing a situation in which our plaques are situated directly on, or even around, this dorsal nerve. This would lead me to believe that give the location of the plaque, penis sensitivity could be greater vs for instance a situation in which the plaque is on the ventral or side of the shaft.

Just a thought. I have been doing traction and this gives me some pain, but i got to wondering if perhaps it's not tissue pain, but nerve pain.

frank_a_c

And as a follow up to this, I wonder if perhaps those with flaccid pain after traction, with dorsal plaque, are dealing with pain because of the "movement" or stretching in that area. Meaning we are extra sensitive. This would be too bad because I think most of us associate pain with progression, and therefore stop traction. But perhaps it's just the stimulation of that nerve that is causing the pain, rather than progression of peyronies.

I may try to power through some flaccid pain with gentle traction with this in mind (not pain during traction but understanding that there may be some afterward).

Any thoughts?