How to do traction depending on your curve...

Previous topic - Next topic

peyter

Dear all,

Im going to order Phallosan. So the point is how to do the traction?.

My curve is left 30 degrees / upwards 20 degreee. So any advice? I think the traction would have to be on the contrary right and down...is that correct?...

Thanks for your help.

Pey

peyter

skunkworks

This is actually quite a widely discussed topic, and no-one will be able to give you a straight answer.

I feel that the direct of traction does not matter at all except that too far off straight out/down/up should be avoided. Why the Phallosan? The penimaster pro with rod expanders is far more similar to the devices used in the Peyronie's studies while still having a vac option for attachment, and cheaper than the Phallosan.

I use a regular spring loaded noose traction device, exactly what was used successfully in the studies, but a lot of people find discomfort makes it hard to put in the necessary hours.

Traction Veterans - Those that has successfully worn traction 28+ hrs per week - Peyronies Society Forums

Traction - Peyronies Society Forums [Page 16]
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

peyter

Thanks skun,

Thats the point for me now...more comfortable? PF seems to be...more traction ways and directions? Penismaster pro...so i have to think which one could be better in my case...

Thanks again