New member. Just saying hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamondback

Hello everyone! I've been reading the forum for about a week now and decided to sign up. Just wanting to say hello to everyone.

I also want to say thanks to all the members. This is a horrible thing to go through, but at least it's easier knowing we're not alone and there's people we can actually talk with about this. So thank you!

Cheers!

Paolo

Hi Diamondback, when you feel comfortable please tell us your current status with this horrible condition and any protocols you are trying, more communication equals better understanding for all of us  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

mischa

Mischa😕

Diamondback

Thank you for the welcomes everyone!

To answer Paolo:

It was right around New Years of 2015-2016 that I discovered I was halfway to the number 7 down below. So it's been about 13 months. Really don't know exactly how long it was like this before my discovery though, since I wasn't very sexually active around that time.

I had the pain and the bend made me not want to look at it and really drove my sex drive down the sewer. Through reading, I decided just to wait 12 months to see if it would heal. Now, the bend is gone but I have the hourglass.

I'm not doing anything for it yet. I will find a urologist soon and hopefully go on Pentox. I'm also thinking about VED since I read here that it helps with the hourglassing. Either way, I won't start anything until I've read more here and understand the best way to go about it all.

Thanks again to everyone for being here. It really does help.