Very painful erections while sleeping

Previous topic - Next topic

brut

Anybody have thoughts/help on this?  As I try to sleep I'll get an erection around 2/3AM that is so painful I wake up. Then another at 6:30AM. I can't master ate due to similar pain and these happen every night/morning.

Anybody exp similar problems or have any idea of a solution?  

Paolo

brut, are you taking ALCAR?, that is to say Acetyl L Carnitine, it should definitely help with the pain, you should also consider Magnesium Chloride.
It would seem that you are in the 'acute' phase of Peyronie's, unfortunately this is the period that you have pain, it will lessen, but as I know to my own cost any pain can be debilitating. The only plus of your current situation is that you are having nocturnal erections, that means your circulation is very good  :)

I hope others can also offer you advice on pain management, for me the pain was the worst symptom to deal with  :(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

brut

I'm taking L-Argenine among other things. But I will look into Carnitine and Magnesium Chloride as well. Thanks!

goodluck

Paola,  I am curious why you recommend the Chloride form of magnesium over other forms?  Any particular reasons?
Thanks.

Paolo

Hi goodluck, I choose Magnesium Chloride for its bio-availability, I read we assimilate magnesium not as the magnesium chloride compound, but rather as free magnesium and chloride ions, at my age it helps in the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach  :)

P.s It is very good rubbed into the penis skin using Magnesium Chloride oil, you can buy it is spray form, if you are Magnesium deficient it will sting for a while until your body reaches its maintenance level.

The oil is best put on your chest 30-40 minutes B4 bed as it will help with sleep also.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Lester7

I had that in the first​ few months. ALC, and Co 10 I think helped also. Woke me up every couple hours or so all night long. But didn't last forever.