Need recommendation on treatment and doctors

Previous topic - Next topic

Bueller

Hey I'm new to the forum. I've looked around I think it's the best one online everyone seems to be pretty knowledgeable and helpful. I started noticing a change about a year ago I had trouble getting erect and a hour glass shape when semi hard. I thought it might resolve itself but it's only gotten worse. Can anyone recommend a doctor around Los Angeles CA? What kind of treatment should I ask for? I don't want surgeory. I can still get erect but my penis starts to bend to the left about an inch up but it's straight from there to the top. I do however have a few lumps but not near the bend. Will my penis start to bend where my lumps are too? Will I begin to have an hour glsss shape when erect too since I do when semi erect? Last probably most important question should i still be masturbating? Oh I also wanted to mention I don't know how my injury happened. I would occasionally see some redness and it didn't start hurting or showing a bend until a month ago. So to sum up one year for the seminhard hour glass shape and like 5 weeks for the bend and soreness. I'm also 29.
32 yrs old had slight left bend starting at 29. Started Pentox and cialsis 2 years later developed multiple plaques on both sides one on top. Lost 1 inch of length and girth after multiple plaques became present. Now pentox 1x a day and 2.5 of ciali

Bueller

Went to the urologist today. The assistant Doctor looked at my penis. He looked it over for a good couple of minutes from every angle as I described my symptoms. When he was done he said good news you don't have Peyronies's Disease. But I have lumps on the sides of my penis and my penis curves to the left about 15 degrees off from straight so I guess that would be a 75 degree angle. He said the lumps or nodules would be harder and the curve or angle would have to be greater. I also told him how my penis is constantly sore but he stood by it. The urologist then said he would schedule an ultra sound in a couple of weeks. So could I have something else? What could cause the same symptoms?
32 yrs old had slight left bend starting at 29. Started Pentox and cialsis 2 years later developed multiple plaques on both sides one on top. Lost 1 inch of length and girth after multiple plaques became present. Now pentox 1x a day and 2.5 of ciali

Stabler

Hello,

I feel like for him to say you don't have it was premature since you have not yet had the ultrasound. Yes it is always possible that you could have something else but the ultrasound is warranted. Please make sure you are seeking care from a urologist that specializes in Peyronies disease.

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

Bueller,
Peyronies is more complex and cannot be diagnosed by a simple examination.

My question would be, have you always had this 75 degree curvature, or is this something that has developed over time.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History