How early to begin Pentox (Acute Phase)

Previous topic - Next topic

NDCPey

I am about 11 months into first noticing any symptoms of Peyronies Disease and just wondering if many of you started Pentox in the acute phase or waiting for at least 18 months+. I am still a little uneasy about starting VED or Traction while still in Acute Phase, but thought maybe Pentox + 15% Verapimil Cream + ALCAR + L-Arg + Anti-Inflam diet might be worth a go earlier rather than later. Any thoughts much appreciated!

LeeBee69

I waited on the Pentox, then used it and my Peyronies continued to worsen unabated, it had no effect I could see. Also Pentox made me feel terrible. Dizzy, GI issues (despite taking with meals)...I've just started back on it at a low dose purely to help guard against calcification.

I wish I had started heat + traction way earlier...I'm just starting to add VED. I believe if you are super careful with traction and VED you should be good at any stage (I've read research that supports this). I also believe heat before and during helps to protect against damage by making the tissue more pliable and increasing blood flow. If I do feel like there's any kind of damage I use DMSO + Colloidal silver topically immediately. That's only when I have got the traction wrong somehow rather than overdoing it.

The team here prefers Citrulline Malate over L-Arg. ALCAR is also recommended.

Cheers,
LeeBee

NDCPey

Appreciate the input. Next week I will be starting Pentox, ALCAR, Transderaml Vit E, Cit Mal and Traction. Hoping that catching this in the acute phase can help at least stop further damage.