3 months no improvement

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

Guys im losing my mind. I'm currently 29 years old and had sex 3 months ago. After that i had hard flaccid for 1-2 weeks and went to a doctor who said everything was fine and that it would probably heal itself.  

Paolo

Hontas, firstly you need to calm yourself, seriously, hard flaccid may be temporary.

Symptoms of hard flaccid;
-No morning erections when waking up since the condition took hold – before that they occurred daily.
More difficult to achieve erections

More difficult to maintain erections, this is particularly noticeable when stood upright.

The penis feels constantly 'hard', even when it is in what looks like a flaccid state. Veins are more noticeable on the penis.

it is more difficult to urinate, and occasionally can be painful – the flow of urine is 'weaker'

After masturbation/during ejaculation there can be a slight pain/ache in the base of the penis.

Erections feel simultaneously 'hollow', yet also become extremely rigid, much more noticeable than usual.

Erections not as full, the head of the penis doesn't fully 'inflate' during erections.

Very occasional extremely sharp pains in the perineum ( the area between the scrotum and anus).

-The penis feels semi-numb, and less receptive to stimulation,  as if the nerves are being impaired in some way.

You might be experiencing a stunted erection due to valves in your blood inlets shutting down prematurely and not allowing full engorgement of your penis. Its a condition that should not be permanent but will require time to heal and a gradual return to normal. Heat and massage can help to restore proper blood work and engorgement. These venous valves are critical to healthy erections and when damage has occurred it requires relaxation with heat and moderate stretching or massage to enhance restorative conditions.

or
You may have CPPS (Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome) is characterized by pelvic or perineal pain without evidence of urinary tract infection, lasting longer than 3 months, as the key symptom. Symptoms may wax and wane. Pain can range from mild to debilitating.

You  are best trying to relieve stress and relaxation techniques short term, if no improvement then see your Doctor (again) for a better diagnosis
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Hontas

And i didn't hurt my penis while having sex? Because hard flaccid started 4 days after sex.  

Paolo

Hontas, that is good  :)
Take my point of relieving stress and relaxation (Google) Pelvic Floor Muscle Relaxation for Men - Pelvic Pain Foundation

Eat and sleep well also  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.