Traction device to straighten while sleeping?

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeMeGeorge

I got Peyrons two years ago.  It has been stable.  I am looking to straighten it, I am not too worried about the length.  So I am looking for a traction device that will straighten my penis, and I can wear it at night.  So something comfortable and not too bulky.  I am a side sleeper, so it needs to be supported in that position.

Any recommendations?

Jonbinspain

There are devices, such as the Phallosan, that theoretically can be worn overnight, after a period of acclimatisation. However, it is not generally recommended that one should sleep wearing a traction device due to the unintentional damage that can be done to your penis whilst sleeping.  

GeorgeMeGeorge

Well, thanks for responding.  I guess I am used to bad news.

My bend is bad enough I can't have sex, and my orgasm is cut off.  Like it is too bent to get out.  

Jonbinspain

Traction does work. It takes time and the dedication to use it every day for as long as possible.

Manual stretching helps too. Just don't overdo it.

Sleeping with a device on is not generally recommended.  

QuackAttack

George,

I suggest you look into the Penimaster Pro. The Penimaster combines some of the same characteristics of the Phallosan Forte while being a rod traction device. I think the comfort and lack of strangling the gland will allow for overnight wear. I have the Phallosan Forte and have worn it at night, but I don't think it provides enough stretch to be highly effective. I also have a Sizegenetics device and it provides much more stretch, but there is no way to safely wear it over night. I am hoping to get a Penimaster from my URO this month through Military Medical Coverage.

dplookin

Quackattack...........Do you think that you may be able to get that traction device through the VA ?  The VA in my area won't even give me an appointment with a Urologist about my Peyronies.  They were very helpful when I had kidney cancer, but they are ignoring me when it comes to Peyronies and mine is so bad it is becoming a life or death type situation (in my mind).

mischa

DP if you are 40 miles from a medical facility you can apply for the veterans Choice program. That's what I use as well as the VA in Tulsa Oklahoma. But I live 45 miles away so they let me use that program. Do you have a disability rating?
Mischa😕

dplookin

Mischa.............I live just 8 miles from a VA Hospital where I have been going.  I'm not familiar with that program you mentioned.  I am not Physically disabled.  Just a Vietnam Vet with PTSD.  Thank you for your response.  dplookin

mischa

You need to go to a regionall VA office or find a state service officer who can help you file a claim. With PTSD should be able to get a disability of 30,50 or even 70%. That will open up a lot more doors for you. I used to be a service officer
Mischa😕

QuackAttack

DP, are you able to still use TriCare? I checked with my URO this morning and he said that getting a traction device through TriCare may be possible, but each region is different and you may not get the one you want, which in my opinion is the Penimaster Pro.

dplookin

Mischa and QuackAttack...........Thank you for your input.  Tri-Care rings a bell.  I need to go through my VA paperwork to refresh my memory about everything VA.  In my area, I truly believe the VA Budget was Cut, and they refuse to give appointments to anyone unless it's a life or death situation.  Back in November, I had a scheduled appointment with my Primary Doctor so he could check on me after my Kidney surgery due to Cancer.  I told him that I needed to see an Urologist about my Peyronies.  He told me to go to the Urology dept while I was there and get an appointment.  I went there and they said someone would call me within 3 days...........I never heard from anyone.  So, I waited about a week and a half, and I called to make an appointment and I was given the run around.  The appointment setter said he would make a note in the system for the Urology department to contact me.  They never did.  I also had a previously scheduled appointment for a CAT Scan due to my former kidney cancer, but the the appointment setter said that it was cancelled.  So, I don't know what's going on there.  I know Obama had been using a lot of the VA budget to house and feed the Refugees that he keeps bringing into this country from the Middle East.  The End.............but, Thanks to both of you.  I appreciate your input.  dplookin

mischa

If you are retired you have tricare otherwise not. If you would apply for and get a service connected disability of any kind you would have priority and they can't shuffle you around. Also the va doesn't respond unless you bug the crap out of them. They are overloaded and can't get it all done. If u have tricare see a civilian dr. If not get on their case. Either way you need to apply for disability and bug the crap out of them. You only have one dick and if you have to tell them that to drive the point home Do So!
Mischa😕

QuackAttack

DP,

Mischa is correct. You have to bug them and doing it on the phone isn't going to work. Go into the office, be polite and keep harping on them until you get an appointment. If you were in the sand box and had to suck down DU, etc. put on a pity party and say is this how you treat war veterans. Hopefully Trump makes good on his word to take care of vets.