painful varicose veins after one month with traction.

Previous topic - Next topic

jusirmi

I was doing penile traction for one month to try to cure this horrible disease and lately a painful hard varicose veins appeared in the right side. I have many questions about this problem:  is it normal? could pass away?  Do i have to reduce the number of rods?. Also i'm very interested in knowking if someone that experienced problems with varicose veins had been able to follow the therapy and finished with a good results or this varicose veins with the increase of traction forces  get worse.   Thanks in advance for your help.

MichaelThomas

Quote from: jusirmi on December 30, 2016, 12:50:55 PM
I was doing penile traction for one month to try to cure this horrible disease and lately a painful hard varicose veins appeared in the right side. I have many questions about this problem:  is it normal? could pass away?  Do i have to reduce the number of rods?. Also i'm very interested in knowking if someone that experienced problems with varicose veins had been able to follow the therapy and finished with a good results or this varicose veins with the increase of traction forces  get worse.   Thanks in advance for your help.

Ive noticed new veins appear on my shaft after a couple weeks of doing traction with penimaster pro too. Did you carry on with treatment and did this go away in your case?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

That really sucks if traction made or aggravated the veins.

Traction by hand should avoid that. Even RestoreX has irritated my penis veins a little, but then they seemed to go back to normal after resting.

By the way, pynogenol (or pine bark extract) has been shown to reduce varicose veins.

Juan

Neov, could you please tell us if pynogenol can be taken along with the other typical supplements?

I have a varicose vein (it's not all the vein varicosed, just 1cm length) in the base of the shaft. Sometimes it is swollen, other times is barely palpable.

Also, sometimes seems like the dorsal vein gets harder and palpable...
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25ยบ dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

NeoV

Pynogenol shouldn't interact with any of the usual supplements taken for Peyronie's, but always be careful with stacking too much stuff.

I've taken it with CoQ10, ALCAR, citrulline, nattokinase, etc.