Throbbing feeling in My Leg

Previous topic - Next topic

Coral33

Ever since I received my injury I've been getting an uncomfortable feeling in my right leg(my injury started on the right side of my penis) and it's been getting worse since my peyronies has gotten worse. I'm wondering if there's any correlation between these two? Sometimes I would get pain in both my peyronies scar and my right leg at the same time, I haven't paid much attention to it since the past few days where it's kept me from going to sleep because my right leg would be throbbing. Is there a chance that the damaged nerves in my penis is messing with my leg or maybe the cut off bloodflow to my penis is giving my leg extra blood which is making it feel "throbby" and uncomfortable. I asked my primary doctor about this but he brushed me off and said there's no way an injury to my penis can cause leg problems. To be honest, I think my doctor is completely clueless so I want to know if anyone else is having the same kind of leg problems I am?

Paolo

Hi Coral33 and Merry Christmas.

I have experienced pain in my legs which I think might be related, I think I may have PAD (Peripheral artery disease) and think it is all related around my pelvic floor. I had a sedentary job (sitting for long hours) which may have contributed to leg pains and indeed my peyronie's. At one point it was so bad that I had difficulty walking and part of the solution was going gluten free and upping my antioxidant supplemenation, by the way magnesium chloride (Ionic with minerals) has been the most beneficial supplement along with olive leaf extract  but my list of supplements is long LOL  :)

Can I suggest you try some body weight squats, they have been a God send for improving circulation, I do about 25-50 each day in two lots but take it easy to start with, I have just added Kettle bells to this routine and trust me it's hard.

All the best  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

peyronny

While I don't have these exact symptoms, I do experience pain in both of my knees during or after erections. I'm not sure if it's referred pain or actually coming from my knees. Flaccid I do not experience this pain usually.