Does Augusta Medical sell your information?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lester7

I purchased a VED from Augusta medical back in July ( for Peyronie's- bend and dents). About two weeks ago I received a flyer from them in the mail with ads about a Christmas special they are having on lubricant and cock rings. I called them and asked them not to send things like that to my house. I do not have a problem with ED ( thankfully) but I do have teenage daughters that are very nosey. I told them they could send me emails if they really had to but not mail to my home as it had the potential to embarrass me.

Yesterday in the mail I received a flyer for an ED drug/supplement. The address for the company was somewhere out of Kansas, but it was mailed from Augusta, GA ( first time I've ever received something like that other than the Augusta one). I called them and asked them where they got my name and they said they bought a list from another company (didn't have info as to what company). Maybe it's a coincidence but it seems connected. I'm rather superstitious about such things (hell, I'm a cub fan.)

Does Augusta medical sell our information after we make a purchase from them? Does anyone know for sure?

Also, has anyone else been receiving this type of thing after ordering from them? I have really no idea of where else might have sold them this information.

icet

I'd say wait on it. Perhaps enough time did not pass from when you requested Augusta to stop sending you materials to when you received the second flyer in the mail. If you receive something again in the near future then I would be more suspicious.

SomaTherapy_ED

Good afternoon Sir,

I do apologize on behalf of Augusta Medical Systems.  

We at Augusta Medical Systems, DO NOT sell our clients information to any outside sources.  From time to time we do have our in-house marketing specials where we send out specials.

Please give me a call 1-800-827-8382 ext. 1026 - Vondean, so that I can address your situation to ensure that you are removed from our mailing list to avoid this happening in the future.

Thank you for Choosing Augusta Medical Systems!