penile sensitivity was coming back then went away again after a day at the gym

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

so a couple of weeks ago i actually had a lot of sensitivity come back since i had my peyronies 7 years ago. since i had that injury my penis has gone numb, but it has been getting slowly and slowly better over the years. so a couple of weeks ago my penis had a good amount of sensitivity back. i did this thing where in the morning i would get a morning erection and i would flex my penis, till i actually felt blood in right corpus. i did this a like a week straight. then i went to a gym and worked out. ever since i worked out my penis kinda went back to being numb. i clearly remember at the gym that my butt was hurting and it felt like i had a blood clot in my ass. ever since that that day at the gym, my penis went back to being numb. i made an apointment for my urologist to get a prescription of pentoxiflyn but i wanted your guys opinion on verapamil. should i try verapamil? maybe it will get rid of some scar tissue and give me back some of my sensitivity again? or would it be more dangerous?

NeoV

I would not go for any injections if I had numbness. My penis is very numb and I can't say that PRP helped with that. My numbness is also hard to predict, but having too much sex makes it worse, as well as alcohol and sitting too much. Very frustrating :(  

cheeznips

when u says prp do you mean pentoxiflynn? and do you have scar tissue inside of your penis?

NeoV

No, I had PRP which is also called the Priaprus shot, it did not cause me more scar tissue,