Turtling

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohoo

Since I got peyronies like most sufferers i've been getting a turtling effect while flaccid. This effect is most pronounced in the morning and tends to diminish as the day progresses. When I awake I will often have an erection or a semi-erection but within ten minutes of getting out of bed it will be completely turtled and looks like it's been frozen. If i try I can usually achieve an erection in this state although it is weaker than it would be if I got the erection when it's not turtling badly. Due to this I usually wait until later in the day for any sexual activity.

When I first got peyronnies(3 years ago) the turtling effect seemed to only last about an hour or so in the morning while now it will last a few hours and sometimes will even turtle a bit in the evenings where before it never would. Also standing makes the turtling worse while laying down it's not as bad and blood flow improves. Laying down there's also usually no hardness while flaccid. When I stand there is usually some degree of hardness.

Does anybody else experience the turtling at it's worst in the mornings? Are some sufferers permanently turtled or usually turtled throughout the day? Any ideas on how to improve this maybe VED in the mornings?

icet

It could be hard flaccid, caused by chronic pelvic pain syndrome.  

NeoV

My turtling went away after traction and abstinence. I also stopped clenching my pelvic floor to orgasm, which certainly has helped, but I think the traction and rest for sexual activity really did it.

mischa

Turtling has always been an issue with me even before Peyronies Disease. For me I feel ist's related to my smaller than average flaccid dick and uneven funky circumcision line with extra left over uneven  :-\ foreskin. Especially sitting my dick is 90% of the time turtled. I have a soft fleshy dick and the skin just swallows it up. I'm constantly digging at my dick to get my head out. I have spent my whole life uncomfortable with my dick turned inside out. Erect of course is no problem but the extra skin has always prevented super hard erections as well.  
Mischa😕

Alex1

Turtling effect is really uncomfortable. I've had Peyronies Disease for 5 years and the need to "readjust" at work or otherwise is annoying. I feel uncomfortable pressure when it happens and have to play pocket pool to pull the head back out. I was hoping for a type of underwear that might pull the excess skin back leaving the head free. I have found going commando helps the penis hang free but at my age underwear comes in handy.  I haven't tried any treatments except oral supplements, vit E, and SSKI/DMSO.  Open to suggestions.  

mischa

I have found nothing to help this. I've tried it all. I use saxx underwear just because they are the most comfortable keeping my junk from rubbing on my legs. All I can say bud is keep digging lol
Mischa😕

Paolo

Alex1, I have just ordered a couple of wrist wraps that you wrap (at home) around either just your cock, or cock and balls together, they should help with 'flaccid' hang, which is (for me) important  :)

I found them on another site and many appear to have 'sustained' their flaccid hang  ;D
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Lucketts

Would some coflex, that soft, thin, self adhering wrap help keep the skin from turtling?  many pharmacies sell a generic, which costs just a few bucks

mischa

I've tried that but it's really not durable enough to last the day. I've wrapped my dick with gauze after dmso application and it sticks. I considered ordering something similar to paolo ordered. A traditional type cock strap. A leather type strap with adjustable snaps.  Not sure starting with a flaccid dick only 2-3" if I wouldn't turtle anyway. Got a lot of left over post circumcision skin that sort of encourages turtling. I've always struggled with it after gaining a little weight and gravity at my age lol. Even younger except not to the degree I struggle now. Dick size is dick size and flaccid hang depends on that to a degree. It sure is uncomfortable and I'm always sticking my hand down the front of my pants to set it free!
Mischa😕