X4 Labs "80% Off, Black Friday Sale" Is it for real?

Previous topic - Next topic

smithy365

Was doing some research on here and decided that I may try a traction device for my 30+degree bend.
Money is tight, so I have to save where I can. After reading the positive comments on the X4, I decided
to go to their website. They are advertising "The sale of the year" with 80% off.  So the lowest cost
Peyronies Deluxe Edition is only $94.99 (Regularly $474.94) Is this for real, or are they, like a lot of sites,
always having an amazing sale?

If it is for real, and anyone needs one, the sale is good for another 7 hours and 24 minutes from the time I am posting this.

skunkworks

Looks legit to me, that is a reasonable saving if you just buy the regular one. Link to page - goo.gl/l46B9o
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

smithy365

Thanks for the reply skunkworks. Some of your posts on the subjects were very encouraging.

I have found them around for much less that $479.99, But nothing as low as $94.99,  I will be

curious to go to the website tomorrow to see what the price is. I doubth that it will be $479.99.

Only 5 hours left (supposedly) so I think I'll grab one, just in case it is a deal.  

skunkworks

Yeah they're like $250 - $300 normally, always on sale for various reasons.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

NeoV

Sadly I can only roll my eyes at the price of the thing, even at 80% off. I can't blame the manufacturer however. It just seems absurd to pay such a high price.

At the end of the day though, traction works. It's probably the best investment you could make. I just won't be able to buy one for a long time and will continue to use my hands.