What have I done?!

Previous topic - Next topic

BATchap

Hey guys,
So I kind of decided to take matters into my own hands (literally) and have been manually 'stretching' or 'straightening' my penis for the last week or so when semi-almost full erection. Just bending it downwards. Anyway, I've also had a surge in spontaneous erections and that has put my Penis in some pretty bad positions in my tight shorts. Anyhow, now my shaft kind of bulges and I hang like it's literally been bent downwards, however I notice more hourglassing and the head of my penis is noticeably smaller? I've given it a rest for a day or so... will it return to normal? I'm kinda freaking out

NeoV

Never bend an erect penis. That is very dangerous and is guaranteed to give you Peyronie's. Being slightly engorged may be okay for traction but don't allow much blood in. I'm very afraid of what might come of that. Do not manipulate your erections ever.

Now, if you mean you are gently pushing down from the base in order to lower your erection angle, placing all the pressure merely on the ligaments, that is another story. That, may or may not be useful, and certainly could be very dangerous. I can't safely recommend that to anyone.

Can you please clarify what kind of stretching or bending you're doing?

There is no guarantee anything will reverse itself by stopping, but regardless, you have to do what you can not to hurt yourself. I'm really hoping you'll be alright.

I've written it numerous times, but I may have to add some warnings on manual stretching here on this sub forum.

Irish_worried

What do you mean by manicure your erection ?  

Thelonelywolf

NeoV

Lol! That gave me a laugh. That was a typo.

Do not MANIPULATE your erections!

BATchap

Update: I suppose there is slightly more prominent hourglassing, !no real shaft inflammation anymore but the head of my penis is noticeably smaller in flaccid and erect situations.

melting

You need to take care of the underlying reasons for the inflammation before trying to reshape your penis.
If you create more trauma you might create more plagues/scar tissue.
I think high amounts of vitamin C over the day could help. Up to 10 or more gramm. VC is necessary to get healthy collagen.

With low head volume it might have to do with tense or unbalanced pelvic floor which can also happen if you have a scare down there.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)