Started with Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownacurve

When I first figured out what seemed to be going on I bought a cheap traction device from ebay.  I could get it to work, but really uncomfortable, couldn't do much but sit while on, and a pain to strap into.

Dr. L recommended Penimaster, bought it and came in mail.  Had a couple failed attempts to get it on, switched the parts to large size, and realized when they say release the pressure slow, it is really slow, and watching it engulf the glans evenly.  Got the hang of it and have been wearing a couple hours today, too bad have to remove to urinate.  However, comfort is great, I can move around and work with it on, and the stretch is good with the elastic.  The rod system will be good for times I am going to watch a game or something but doesn't accomodate well, so far, to moving around working.

Going to get in 4 hours a day religiously until next appointment for third round of injections.  

60 Years Old, healthy and young for age, diagnosed 3 years ago. Verapamil by Levine, recommended for either plication or graft, but surgery cancelled. Abandoned hope for 2 years. Implanted AMS 700 CX October 2020. So far, so good.

Pfract

Good luck! care to share some pics of the penimaster in action?