Congenital Curved Penis

Previous topic - Next topic

Straightenedboy

Age?
I am 21 years old

What did your medical doctor conclude?
I have a congenital curved penis that does not allow penetration or just light penetration (only the glans fits and does not give me any pleasure) during spoon position (all the other ones are inactuable)

How long have you had symptoms?
Since I have tried having sex for the first time about a year and a half ago

What are your symptoms?
My penis does not hurt while masturbating or getting some oral sex, but I cannot have a complete intercourse

What treatments have you tried and what were the results?
I have not tried anything yet. I know the existence of some devices to straighten your penis but I've been told they are only used by those affected by Peyronie desease.

Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment?
I live in Italy so I do but reading some posts on this forum I have realized it is not a good idea to get operated here because doctors are only familiar with Nesbit Technique, which is considered out-dated by most. I'd like to find a way out and wanted to ask if any of you got operated with a different technique, where and how was the outcome.

Are you in a relationship?
I am. She is my treasure and keeps saying it doesn't mind if I have such a curved penis but I suffer too much for this because I won't ever be able to have sex.

I have an almost 90 degrees curved penis. I wanted to hear from people who got operated with different technique and knew if any of you know about any website that let you send photos of your penis to an urologist. Let me know please! I am so desperate.  

LWillisjr

I would say that a 90 degree congenital curve is pretty much a sure bet that this will require surgery. Some of the best doctors in world are listed here. You will need to decide you will want to see.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

ArtDude

hey Curvedboy, I also had a similar curvature, 90 degrees, congenital. It also bothered me a lot and I finally had a surgery 3 months ago. I'm 26. You can read my story in the surgery before and after photos section of this forum. It was the best decision ever and I don't regret one bit. I had to travel to get it done but it was worth it. I sent pictures to the surgeon and talked on the phone a lot beforehand as well. Feel free to PM me if you need help
ArtDude, from Canada
28yo, I used to have congenital curvature (90deg down curve). I had a successful surgery in 2016 (26 yo) with Dr Egydio. Living happily ever since.

Read my story and see my progress report  on this forum

Riverbend

Hey Curvedboy, I too had a similar condition and had no pain associated. Have had no operation and medication was useless. Finally after a number of years it began to straighten with massage and masturbation with my wife.  Plaque has diminished and shaft has returned to a more normal profile.  Downside is erectile dysfunction and not able to sustain a full erection at this point.
Yours truly,
Riverbend

NeoV

Stay away from bending your erect penis. Only stretch it while flaccid.

I can imagine that traction by device or hand would work well to straighten your penis out, but surgery is also effective, just do your research very very well. There are plenty of guys who had surgery for that here. Try traction first, but do not injure yourself.  

scorpion22

Hi Curvedboy,

You are in the same situation that I was in. I too had a congenital 90deg curvature and I suffered for 10 years. You are lucky because you discovered the forum before it's too late and you can know all the surgeons and the pros/cons of every surgery. I saw your comment about the cost of the surgery and being ashamed of telling your parents. Let me tell you 3 things here as I was in the exact same situation:

1. For my penis, I wouldn't mind spending $1,000,000 if that's what it will cost me to have a peaceful mind and a functioning penis. Ask your parents, get a loan, wait for another couple of years, ask your parents, just don't make your penis and health come second after the money.
2. I was ashamed of telling my parents and I ended up doing a surgery without telling them. It failed and I had to do a second one with another surgeon in another continent. I ended up telling them anyway.
3. There is nothing wrong with telling your parents about something you are born with. What do you expect them to do/say? kick you out of the house? I am sure that they will be extremely supportive.

You can read my story to see how I corrected my issue, by whom and using which technique. But I would also recommend that you spend a lot of time on this forum to have a complete idea about the surgeons, types of operations and expected outcomes. Then you will be able to decide on your own.

Apologies if the tone is a bit harsh, but I wish I had the same advice before my 1st surgery, which almost cost me my penis and mental health. Thankfully, you have access to this great source of information before you decide.

Always available if you want to talk in private.

Jack1909

Tell him to do it on himself..don't let him putting non absorbable sutures inside your penis for any reason. Non absorbable sutures lead to massive fibrosis alterations knocking your penis out.
Send me a PM!  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

LWillisjr

This topic is now locked as it has max replies for an introductory topic.
Continue to post in other boards on the forum.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History