Pressure pain (no tissue/scar) - Please help

Previous topic - Next topic

ladiesman217

I've done immense research on this subject and here's the case.

4 months ago I started having penile pain (no injury while sex, no broken ligament, nothing).
The pain comes when bending the penis down when it's erect, or pushing blood into the penis aiming at maximum erection.
It feels like a sore muscle, torn tissue inside but with no symptoms. There is no tissue (peyronies), no scarring, swelling, redness, inflammation. Just a pain that feels like a weak bone inside the penis that makes forcing an erection against gravity hard.

I've been to a urologist, done a doppler and there were small distributed dots of plaque (very minor and practically non-existent) below the glans (head).
I have a congenital curve to the left (almost 30-40 degrees) but it has been with me since birth and after immense research I'm damn sure its not peyronies despite the urologist saying its the starting phase of peyronies.

Main thing is, it is fully functional (no pain when urinating, ejaculating) and I can have sex (not rough). And I am still able to beat it thrice a day (although I've reduced that to twice a week for the past month)

Abstinence from sex doesn't seem to be helping here and I'm taking anti-inflammatory medicines (disperzyme) for a month already with no results.

I have found not 'one' post with someone having a case like this. While I'm sure its some very minor internal injury that will heal over time. 4-5 Months is a long time to recover.

I'm 24 years old and refraining from sexual thoughts is not something I can do.

Someone who's gone through a pain like this, please, please ,please help me out.

nowhereman

First thing I would do is stop wacking it for a while. Penises can take a very long time to heal. I know from experience.
Another thing I would look into is "Chronic pelvic pain syndrome". Penile pain from that is pretty common.

The way you explain what causes you pain. Which I have experienced both. It just sounds like you should lay off masturbating for a while, use lube if you don't.

ladiesman217

UPDATE:
It is now fully healed (took me 6 months)

Apparently it was not peyronies like I knew and your body's immune system plays a big role in any recovery.
I switched to a healthy diet (tons of green vegetables and lot of fiber - breads), started exercising and getting 8-10 hours of sleep every night. That's literally ALL.
Also I realized I was exposing my body to cold weather for quite some time and was always having a stuffy nose, cold, headaches. I started wearing warmer clothes and covering my body 2 months ago. All this and I've gotten rid of many problems, including this.