My route to Nesbitt Surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

oceanfish

Hi, guys,
Here I would like to share my experience coming through my congenital curvature.

I am now 30, and I was suffering from Congenital Penile Curvature, 50 Degree downward and 15 degree leftward.
This secret is being kept so deep I have never shared with my parent and siblings,
I thought it is my unluckiness to have such a rare condition,
and I am hesitate to get a girlfriend or what.
Information (especially in Chinese) are so limited I was so hopeless on my condition.
Until the day while I was working as a OperationTheatre Nurse,
I saw a boy who come for the same problem, and I found that the problem is surgically fit to deal with.
And so I went to consult an urologist in Hong Kong.
And he offered me a Nesbitt Surgery.

I was told that the Surgery is conducted under General Anesthesia.
I am not anxious all along the perioperative time, Coz I know what is going to be done on me.
I read through the information on website,
And I have "researched" a lot about my surgery.

At the moment My Nesbitt Surgery was done.
Surprisingly there is no much pain. The only discomforts are Sore throat (due to intubation during General Anesthesia),
and the urinary catheter placed in situ.

My member was wrapped by a non adhesive tape called Coban, and was placed upward using a large bandage sticking on my thigh from left to right.
My doctor showed me the photo in his cellphone (for operational record), my member is 'completely straightened', and he told me it has 1 cm deducted due to the nature of operation.

My doctor told me to take off the catheter and bandage on Day  7, and it is Day 4 from that.
I am getting used to the catheter. Seriously no pain on the incision site overall.
The only pain i could felt is during nocturnal erection. The pain is so dull that I woke up several times everynight.
I am going to remove my bandage on Tuesday (officially it is only Day 5)
I can see there are some brusing over my glans, I was worrying if it is an infarct or gangrene. But after a few days I don't see any progress of the darken area, so I pay less concern onto it.

I will keep myself update.
*I am going to take a vacation flight to Thailand this Thursday, I was so bored staying at home.
** Anyone dare submerging the body into Hotspring (in Japan) after the surgery. I have planned a Hotspring trip to Japan late October, and I don't know if I will distort the healing process.....

Thanks for reading....謝謝。

oceanfish

I am not feeling well on my dressing as it is so dirty so today I tried to replace my bandage.
This is my first time to look at my PostOp Member.
The girth is apparently bigger than before (may due to simply post op swelling), mild bruising, and sense of heaviness.
I am thinking if I could remove my catheter two days after.  

LWillisjr

You are among friends here. I hope your recovery from your surgery goes well and you are happy with the results.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

oceanfish

An update on my current status
This is my 3rd weeks after the surgery. My stitches around glans are still in situ. I start to masturabate on my 2nd weeks, it could be proceeded although there was a bit discomfort.
The stitched site around the glans is still swollen ( I wounder is it is normal and when will it subside?
I think I have lost 2-3cm length, but the girth is a bit more than before (maybe it is an illusion?)
When my penis is erected, i may feel a little pain in the shaft (plication stitiches), Would it be subsided later? Can anyone tell me so?
Will I regain more length? Thanks.

redbullmaster

Don't masturbate, your penis is still in the healing phase.
You likely to do damage and could reintroduce your bend.

Wait for the 6 weeks, I know its hard (no pun intended) but your regret it if you undo all your surgeons work.

You still swollen at the moment so take your girth with a pinch of salt.

you should start some stretching exercises to make sure your penis heals straight.
Also your penis will have retracted a little bit, as its just gone under trauma.

When you go to the toilet hold the head of the penis with both hands and pull out straight in front of you.
Do this for about a 3 times a day.

Its going to take a couple more months before your completely healed, in reality 6 months from surgery.

You wont know your final size just yet, but based on the two surgery's I had.
I'm guessing your gain back about 1.5cm, but that's guess work.  

oceanfish

[Full quote removed, Please read the forum rules regarding quotes - ADMIN]

Can you tell me what if I have mastubated. What are the possible outcome. I am a bit scared.  

oceanfish

??? ???
I am so damn worry for my current condition especially after I have read that the sexual restriction of 6 weeks is including masturbation. As mentioned above, i started masturbate only a week or two after my surgery.
despite of less sensitive ringed-swelling around the incision site, i am able to achieve orgasm and ejaculate.

After I read the recommendation of the member here, i start to worry on my erection.
after the surgery i found it is a bit painful, and it retreats frequently, especially when I was not in mood, or someone just walking around my room...etc.  

I am worry if it is normal.  

Or I should review my condition until 6 weeks post op?

redbullmaster

You inflame the scare tissue making recovery time longer.

Or you could cause your stitches to break, putting you back to before you had your surgery.

I doubt you caused any damage, as if your stitches broke your know about it.
6 weeks is the recovery time given,