Fibrosis even if ultrasound doesn't pick it up?

Previous topic - Next topic

So.. I had a straight penis up until puberty, where it then underwent a lot of buckling in my underwear at the place it now curves (20-30 deg up) due to trying to contain spontaneous erections and other reasons.

When erect, I can feel a subtle cobblestone texture along where the curve is compared to around the base. This + the fact that I only acquired this during puberty and it is where I've had many buckling events, makes me think it is fibrosis.

I had an erect ultrasound, but it was not able to find any issues along the curve.

Can fibrosis sometimes just not be picked up, maybe when it is quite mild?

Is it possible maybe I had a 5 degree congenital curve, and during puberty it just ended up growing to 20-30?
or is it possible that the buckling caused mild fibrosis that stopped the penis growing as much on that side, and then the fibrosis went away?

Ugh. I thought an ultrasound would give me more answers. I just know that with all the erections I had as a child before puberty, it definitely looked completely straight.
Can a penis just grow into a curve during puberty?

I do get mild aching at the bend, but that usually happens after it has buckled. The buckling happens when there is pressure applied when it is <90% erect (so underwear, or in bed).

Steveo

In my teens and early 20s my penis curved downward because I used to sleep in "tighty whities" as a child.  From the age of puberty through about my mid-20s it was like a downward-pointed banana.

At the age of 16 I began turning my penis "up" at night and tucking it into the waistband of my underwear so that nocturnal erections and such would tend to bend it the opposite way.  I did this for years and years.

It took about 10 years for my penis to straighten out, but it did straighten out completely (from the age of ~25 through 38 when I developed peyronies.)  I started wearing boxers rather than briefs when I was 20 or so, not sure if this had anything to do with it.

I have no idea why it straightened and I can't definitively say that sleeping with it in a different position did anything.  But it did straighten.  Though it took a long time.

Just thought I'd chime in.  Probably not very helpful but I wanted to share what happened to me which is somewhat like your situation.

I believe the penis is rather plastic and will bend and change shape over the course of years, much like the teeth in one's mouth will actually move through bone if braces or retainers are applied.

I think it's best to have one's penis as unconstrained as possible, especially at night.