Better, but worse?

Previous topic - Next topic

missionfix

Hi guys. I'm not sure this would be included in oral treatment as it's just supplements. But, supplements would be something you take orally, so I'm just gonna post this here ;D

Anyways, I bought the recommended supplements a week ago, and have been taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine 2 times a day for the past week. I didn't want to dive into taking a BUNCH of supplements, as I wanted to see the effects first. I've taken coq10 a few times, and it seems to give me slightly more pain and discomfort. I've taken L-arginine about four or five times and that seems more beneficial.

Now, here's the weird part. Right before I started posting here, I took matters into my own hands and did a little heat therapy by soaking a rag with hot water and wrapping it around my junk when I was flaccid. After the first run of like 4 or 5 minutes, I noticed a big difference in flaccid state. I got the floppy, fleshy texture once again that I have not felt in a long time. However, I continued to try the hot rag and the results afterwards seemed negligible. Ever since then, my erections have been consistent, yet lower quality. If you read my first post, I think I mentioned the waxing and waning of pain and symptoms and good erections and less apparent symptoms. Now, it seems as if the disease is back into the first stage, almost as if it's fighting back a little. I can't tell if that's a good sign or not?

So, I've been taking this ALC and it's been making improvements, but continuing this purgatory-like state of not knowing if I'm truly getting better, or worse? I'm experiencing hard flaccid that I haven't had in years, but the curvature really does seem to be improving, just off this one week. It seems that the ridges on the side are being slowly filled, and the dent seems to have improved, as well. But, on the flip side, I'm getting flaccid pain, which I wasn't experiencing before. However, erections are more "stable" and seem to be consistently one type of erection. It's a bummer, because I used to get excellent erections for a period of about a couple of weeks and then worse ones for a couple of weeks, but the good ones had more of consistent 2/10 aching pain as opposed to any I get now. Now, the pain has subsided besides extremely dull aches (.5-1/10), and the occasional stinging (1-2/10). (not minus signs  ;) ). The big thing I'm trying to get rid of is the lump on my bottom right shaft, as it seems to be the source of the pain. For the past week, it seemed to be slowly disappearing, but now seems back to stage one.

Basically, my question is should I power through this and expect more results as I continue on? Or is it a bad sign?