New member from Middle East

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterie

Hello Everyone,

I am new here, I hoped I will learn and benefit in general.  

LWillisjr

Do you have Peyronies symptoms? Why have you joined?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Mysterie

Yes I do but am not sure how or why, Currently I take appointment but It is after two weeks which doctor will check my status. But from what I read and see am pretty sure I got peyronie disease unfortunately.  

Mysterie

Your 2 topics on the introductory board were merged by moderator. Everyone gets one topic on this board that will be closed after 10 posts.
Please read the forum rules.

Dear All,

I am 29 years old Male.

Good morning, I am registering in this forum due to I believe I have Peyronie Disease.
My penis currently taking side turn to the left side, I went to hospital before and the doctor told me this not serious and normal! but If I had issues he told me he can correct it by doing operation called nesbit.

Anyway I communicate with hospital outside my country, in Germany and told me about the costs/type of treatment but it is really costly.

I am planning to visit the hospital again but with different doctor and see what happen.

Note: I never had sex or anything, therefore I don't know if it will hurt me if i had sex or anything ... I did not find out yet.

Appreciate to tell me what you think about my story. :)

Regards;

Monty

hi, could do with more info, how much of a curve to left? how long have you had this curve? any erection problems? any pain when erect or flaccid? any problem with masturbation?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life