FISTULA Closure surgery im really hopeless with my life now,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiaam

hello , sorry  I didnt find any topic related to my problem. im 20 years old
ive been having a fistula for almost 3 years after my 1 way hypospadias repair i've had Fistula Closure 3 weeks ago and just exactly 2 weeks and half ago i was happy i felt that my surgery worked, until that day came and i saw blood and 70% of the piss stream was from the fistula and 30% from the normal uretha i was so worried the blood i lost was weird i went to the hospital the professor who did my surgery couldnt see me of his busy surgeries schedule his assistants came to me and said that the blood is from the surgery and it just came out and needs couple of days to stop alone, and about the fistula failure it happens, and  they told me, just to let you know, from now till 6 months we cant do nothing about it, no surgeries because it needs 6 months for the skin to get back to its own self and strong again, they just told me to wait for my appointment in 8.2.16 with the professor and talk about it and see what he can do, im really worried my penis looks swollen  and my balls are attached to it and  like there is a big hole in the shaft and disgusting and they said till 6 months it will stay the same with this big fistula hole,
im writing this to see if anyone had it and happened to him and what kind of surgeries there are that are 100% successful , the surgeon did simple fistual closure, if u know anyother surgeries pelase help me im really hopeless right now  its my 6th surgery