Congentail curvature

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiaam

Hi since ive born ive had severe hypospadias with chordee curvature. Ive had 4 surgeries including skin graft penis pullout 1way hypospadias repair ended up with an a penis head with addons of flesh not really like a normal head , anyways my problem is the curvature was more than 50 degrees downward. And a fistula. My last surgery was 8 days ago. My surgion is proffesor. Bures chertin. He is a proffesional urologist which made me all those surgeries , now about my last surgery he closed that small fistula and did nesbit surgery , ive read some say its good and some is bad mostly shortning , before i did it when erect i was 11 cm but now with stitches. And still feels stuffed and red and new it looks like 5cm. I feel bit pain . my question is after 3-4 weeks after alll the stitches go and it gets normal i will get it back to 11 cm? Because i asked my surgeon he said the procedure was successful and in full erect i got it back straight and he said i didnt lose any length, what do u guys think about my story will my pens return to 11cm? Or he lied?  11 cm is really bad i know but i cant make anymore surgires to get it longer ill stick with 11 cm altho making me psychlogical freak. .

redbullmaster

After any surgery your penis will retract due to swelling and to also to protect itself.

What your penis size ends up is hard to say, I would start stretching by hand in the next week or so to help to regain any size lost and to stop the scare tissue from forming.

Wiaam

I cant touch it still bit hurts he recommended me to wash it 3 times a day (the surgery area) and put some kind of cream that he gave me for 10days after that will take it to 2 tims a day , it need some time for the stitches to start to remove alone with washing . what i meant by red and small its still in surgery mode the flesh that he restitched after degloving the penis i still hard red and i can feel it stuffed somehow. And replacing blood and dead flesh. What ive read about nesbit that it always100% shorten the penis from 1cm to5 cm . which in my condition 11cm is not enough losing more makes my state really bad , but when i asked the surgeon he said i did not lose any length and my penis is really straight right now , whats the chances that i really didnt lose any lengh and it will returnto 11cm. Or hemight of lied to me? To adda notice ive born with swollenpenis which means the skin is inside and needs pulling everytime ineed to pee and after that it returns inside. Like a tutrles head for example...  I have an appointment with him next month to make sure everything is good  

redbullmaster

When you say 11cm, where did you measure it from before the op. It will only be as long as the short side of your penis, as he shortened the long side to match it.

Wiaam

Before the op i had 1 way stage repair which as the doctors. Information and knowledge also corrects the curvature but it only corrected mine by like 10or 5 degree. After that op From my right side i used to see the penis a bit curved downward while the left side i used to look at it. It used to look a bet curved down and bent  left by 5-10 degrees as then i used to measure it from the deep
start till the tip of the head maximummm 11cm or as u say 3.8 inches (erect) now in this.  Nisbit op the surgeon said it didnt lose any length and i cant find out till all the stitches and the surgery parts/flesh/details go takes like 3. Weeks . but im not sure who to believe cause every single guy had nesbit op said he lost length