Location of plaque

Previous topic - Next topic

monsoon80

Hi

Could someone please tell me, is it possible that the penis could bend even if the nodule isn't in that area?  The reason I ask, I have felt a definite lump of some kind inside the very centre of my shaft. It's almost like a thickened vein or pipe if that makes sense.

However my penis has a slight left curvature to it. I don't know if this is new or if I just never noticed it before!

Would it not be more likely to bend left if the scar tissue was on the left hand side of the shaft?

Apologies if this is a daft question but this is all new to me and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.  

Thanks

LWillisjr

monsoon80,
It isn't necessary to post the same question on the forum. I am answering here and deleted your question in another thread.

Peyronies doesn't always show up as a nodule. There is a lot of discussion about what Peyronies actually is or isn't. I know many have symptoms of bumps and nodules and I don't want to discredit that.

The Peyronies symptoms I am familiar with is the formation of a fibrosis (or plaque) that forms on or within the Tunica. When I got this I was very uninformed of penile anatomy and didn't know what the Tunica is. I have since studied penile anatomy extensively. A fibrosis on the Tunica can be very hard to detect. It doesn't appear visually. And you need to be trained on what to feel for. I had a doctor show me how to feel for this while flaccid.

So to answer your question, can your bend be in an area different from a bump or nodule? The answer is yes.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History