Strange symptoms--pain from laughing, coughing, sneezing, etc

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

In a few hours I'll be heading to get my doppler. I'm relieved at least something is being done, and I'll share results when I find out. This morning I decided to try and get my mind off of it a bit so I could go in relaxed. I started chatting with some online buddies of mine, someone said something funny and I went into a laughing fit. I've noticed anytime I laugh, especially if it's a big one, I get pain in my penis in the areas where the plaques are. And I don't mean a slight pain. It feels like it's actually causing more damage. The same thing happens if I cough, sneeze, push hard going to the bathroom (number one OR two), choke or anything that causes a sort of pressure in the abdomen. I woke up and had one of my more straight erections, so I wasn't in a bad mood this morning. It didn't feel good, but it's something.

Imagine how it feels though everytime you so much as chuckle, you might be damaging penis even more. I'm sure this sounds crazy. But it's a very distinct pain. It's the same pain I feel if I touch or rub against the areas of scar tissue on accident when walking, changing clothes etc. I'm afraid to even tell doctors about this because it's just a weird one. But one of the ways I cope is through laughter, it's devastating to me to have to try to stifle my own laughter whenever someone says something funny or to have to avoid watching any comedy movies or anything like that. I have sort of an inside laugh. I rarely make a sound laughing. Maybe that could be related, when I laugh my stomach makes the same sort of pressure as when coughing.

Do any of you have symptoms from your Peyronies or other penile injuries that you never hear anyone else complain about? Mine is a very special case I think because of having other complications related to this. The buried penis means ever single time I bend down, my penis pushes in on itself causing more irritation to lumps and plaques. Sitting down if I'm unable to lean back quite a bit like on a recliner does the same thing.

I'd be surprised if any of you have answers for this. But any insight at all would be helpful, or if anyone else has ever experienced this or any other odd symptoms. I've just never heard anyone mention these types of issues which makes me think I have a very extreme case of this. I know my posts are long so thanks anyone who takes time to read them.

Don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but I've always had these things happen occasionally before I actually developed peyronies or at least before I was aware of it. I had ED before Peyronies, and occaionally I would feel these pains when coughing, sneezing, etc. The laughing issue is new though. For years my penis would go numb if I sat down for an extended amount of time. Seeing movies, going out to eat, long road trips, etc.

QuackAttack

While I can't say that I get pain like you have, I did notice yesterday playing softball (civilians vs. navy) that every time I ran the bases hard when I hit a ball to the fence, I would get pain in the package, specifically, where my plaque is.