Question about Nesbit procedure recovery

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedTips

Hii!

So I was diagnosed with an upward congenital curvature. The bend was severe enough to make my sex life difficult, so I decided to have a surgery. I had a Nesbit procedure with circumcision 3 days ago. Now I do have small erections during nightime, but it last about 15sec, and fade out as soon as I stand up. Sooo, my question is; should I be able to acheive full erections at this stage? Like is it normal because its too early in the recovery process, or have I become impotent lol?

Thank you :)

Jimbruski

FrostedTips,

It's too soon to be having erections.  Your Dr should have given you an anti-erection perscription immediately after surgery.  Having erections this early can cause sutures to fail.  You may be fortunate that the erections went/go away quickly.  Call your Dr and ask for a perscription.  After a complete healing I think you'll be just fine.

Jimbruski

FrostedTips

I did ask her prior to the surgery since this was one of my concern too. She told me she had performed this surgery several times and that such a medecine wasnt necessary. According to her the erections put pressure on the skin which help it to stretch and allow it to repair faster (but it F^@$!ng hurts!) She gave me some kickass pain killer instead so that I could sleep my way through the agony. So yea... :(

FrostedTips

Could you tell me the name of the anti-erection drug though? I'd like to give her a call and talk about it, I cant sleep anymore...

Jimbruski

Man, I am not sure.  I think it would be best to PM Junkai or fefgeug .  Both have have had surgery and took the anti-erection tabs.  They would be of far better help to you and can answer your other concerns if any.

Good luck and get back to me through PM if you'd like.

Jimbruski