If jelqing causes injury, then wouldn't traction/pump device also cause injury?

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

I believe there are some people in the forum that did have an injury due to traction and VED. I think it boils down to how much tension you have on your traction device and are you over pumping your VED. Also with VED, if you are pumped up and you bend your stick, you have just done the worst thing possible which can result in peyronies. I traced mine to intercourse with my wife when I got a little twisted and it didn't take much.

Stabler

Yes.. Both traction and VED can cause injury IF NOT DONE PROPERLY. There have been member that have injured themselves trying to "over use" the devices or who just didnt use the in the way they were intended for Peyronies therapy. Knowing exactly hoe these therapies are to be used are key in successful treatment.

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Jonbinspain

Most injuries from VED are caused by over pumping - never, over pump!!  Or hold an erection for too long. If you feel any pain whatsoever, release pressure immediately!  Any doubts, read the protocol on the site.

Traction injuries are less common. But never wear the traditional Spring rod and noose devices for more than 2 hours at a time, with at least a half an hour break. They can severely restrict blood flow to the penis.  

Dumbguy

yea well i firstly several years ago started F^@$!ng my penis whit jelking, later whit overpumping, on the other hand traction is really looking good now