Can you help from your experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Okay so today I have had probably the worst day(in terms of my condition) for about 2 months!! I thought my best bet would be to list all my symptoms and see if any of you guys have any info on what I can do from here for each problem, so here we go, I was list in order of most bothersome (1 being most?

1. Penis size: I am 17 and my dick should still be growing but instead it's shrinking, I think I was about 6.4 inch length before (not sure about girth) and now I am about 5.7. I am about 8 months in. What are the best ways to maintain or regain size? I have VED but I get scared I am ganna worsen condition?

2. Curve: since my dick feels smaller my curve feels bigger, the penis doesn't feel strong and goes with the bend, when fully erect curve is almost a natural curve but at semi erect it can be a full 90 degree angle!!

3. Hard flaccid: the hard flaccid makes everything seems worse; more pain, worse erections bigger curve, more pronounced plaques etc. I have tried a few things for hard flaccid but it is still a problem, my penis still seems turtled and feels tender when flaccid.

4. Plaques: okay so I had 2 main circular plaques that were a problem, but now one of the plaques are causing lumps in my urethera as the go around and this is causing my dick to feel snapped downwards when semi erect, even when erect you can see lumps down my urethera, I am worried this could possibly get worse!! But I have no idea how to treat this issue!!

5. Pain: okay so my pain is less now than 2 months ago but it constantly gets better and worse, cutting down on touching it sexually (sex or masterbation) is helping pain I think!!

6. ED: for me it is hard to get and keep an erection but not impossible, this is my least bothering issue as I feel if I can sort out my other issues my Erectile function should improve anyway, I hope at least!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!! I am so very scared and upset today! If you can supply me with any info thank you very much!! I will add I have started pentox and I do have a medical grade VED! I also have a heating device and an infrared lamp! Also I bought DMSO to start topical treatment! Please if you have any help or questions reply.

Cheers, sorry for long post!!

LWillisjr

5.7 is still a normal size penis. Don't let this defeat you mentally.

how much curvature do you have when fully erect?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

GearsA

Hey Will about 20 degrees when "fully erect"

LWillisjr

20 degrees is considered mild. And many guys have this amount of curvature without Peyronies Disease.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

JohnWright

Sorry GearsAce -- I have to ask: Have you looped your parents in on this? Men three times your age struggle to make sense of all this, and sometimes they bring years of baggage with them which only complicates things.

Don't be one of us. Get your parents involved -- they'll be able to help you find answers. It isn't in your best interest -- physically, psychologically, emotionally -- to keep this a secret.