My ED & Peyronies Experience Before Treatment So Far (With Many Questions)

Previous topic - Next topic

briot83

hi, i am a 32 year old white male. I am 6 ft 2 inches tall, I weigh 280 pounds currently (and around) for the past 7-8 years.  I am a size 44 waist. Normally should weight around 200 pounds i believe and should be a size 36-38 waist.  I am diagnosed with psychiatric disorder ocd/schizoeffective (depression) disorder, erectile dysfunction (stable), peyronies disease (stable). and obstructive sleep apnea.  I have also had learning disability throughout school in math in english (special ed classes for both math/english).  I take antidepressants: Depakote 500mg, Luvox 200mg, and an injection of Invega Sustenna 156mg once a month. I take metformin 500mg for sugar level.  I smoke a pack of cigarette's every day and a half or so. I do not eat fairly healthy enough.  I would say I have had ed and peyronies all my life, at least since puberty.  I have never had a very good orgasm of best orgasm ever type.  I masturbate in a way where I touch myself mildly softly that i would compare it to how a woman masturbates with herself. I do not stroke my penis very hard because it mildly hurts my penis. my symptoms: physical and psychological. my erection pain is mild, 50% of the time able to reach a decent but not great orgasm (rating 4 to 6 always), other 50% of time have too soft and shrunken penis and try excessively at times to masturbate without orgasm or erection. Unable to ejaculate regularly with force every time because of mild pain, stiffness, no pleasure in the vibration/movement of penis. I have unsexual related erections anywhere from 0 to 2-3 times a month if lucky.  These last for only five to ten minutes with only mild pain ranging to a 7 out of 10 when extremely hard.  I have never had successful sex with a partner. I tried with my friend twice , but I did not even get close to hard when engaged with her in intercourse.   My questions are:  What key vitamin supplements should I take should I be taking with all my symptoms (supplement/and or vitamin names would be great)? What methods of ed/peyronies therapy devices and supplements would I most likely benefit from with stable ed/peyronies?  What medications should I be most likely taking (will ask my urologist as well regarding everything)?  Should I receive testing to see if I have any of the following connected to possible causes of peyronies and ED: Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Disease, Autoimmune Disease, Advanced Arterial inflow disorders, Gum Disease, Heart Disease? What other options including minimally invasive surgery, do I have?

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History