Verapimil - How long does the pain last post injection

Previous topic - Next topic

csm101

Hey people. I have a question about the Verapimil injections. How many days will the inflammation last? I have a appt on May 20th and we're leaving for a anniversary trip to Jamaica on May 30th. The Uro said there might be some inflammation and bruising but that should go away in 3 to 5 days. Anyone confirm or deny these comments?

Thanks

LWillisjr

Agreed.,   3-5 days. I had 6 injections several years ago.

Use an ice pack afterwards, I always thought it helped be recover a bit quicker.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

csm101

Thanks for ur reply LWillisjr  I'll post results etc.

csm101

Hey guys, haven't posted anything is a few weeks. I said that I would post my Ver IV experiences so here we go.

Drug I got at Walmart pharmacy I found it to be the cheapest. 245 CND. For the 6 viles required.  First session was on May 20th. very little pain freezing was easy and i didn't even feel the drug going in. Some slight bruising after and little discomfort after the freezing wore off. 24 hrs later I did feel a decrease in overall pain and that keep on until the second session.

On June 10th I had the second session. This time I did feel some pain after the viles were administered and not during. as of today the pain is much better although the node itself seems to be the same size. Next session in June 24th.

bucfan

CSM101, can you give an update?  You must have been through 5 or 6 rounds of Verapamil by now. Any improvement???
I just had my 1st round yesterday (already did 4 rounds of Xiaflex last year and a full year of traction, 2 hours each day). I am curious to see if you had any improvement. Thanks.  

csm101

Sorry guys i've been MIA for a spell sure I'll provide an update.

12 rounds of Verap and the shape of the plaque has changed. Before the treatments the plaque was round in shape like a small m&m candy. Now the plaque has morphed in a flatter shape right across the top middle of the penis. Before my curve upward while erect was 20 degrees now maybe 17 degrees. I guess good news right? well now i seem to have developed a "hinge" When erect from the base of the penis to the plaque is good. From the plaque to the head of the penis is pretty good, however the plaque has created a hinge effect or a weak point when erect that causes the penis to bend rather easily when attempting penetration. This new development on top of the loss of length and girth has really knocked the wind out of me mentally. The Uro did talk about a self injection I can give myself to help the hinge stay firmer but i'm not at the point yet. He also mentioned surgery but not details about that either. I have a second opinion with another Uro in early Nov. This doctor is probably one of the best if not the best doctor in Canada when it comes to Pey knowledge and treatments. I'll let you all know what he says. If anyone knows of what the Uro was talking about with self injection please reply to this thread.

Thanks!