Penis problem. Need your help. I'm in pain

Previous topic - Next topic

SPEEDDRV

Hello everybody,

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I'm a 21 year old male from Portugal that has this disease, at least that's what Uro said. My urologist just diagnosed me. I just want to kill myself sometimes since I have been going crazy for 5 months now and I think I can't take it much longer.
I'm sorry for this long message but it's almost everything it's happening to me since all my problems started, and I'm sharing with you.

On 28th November, 2015, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I had sex with her 6 or 7 times before, always with condom. When I had sex on 28th, I noticed a lot of friction. My frenulum is very very short and it hurt a lot. I heard a crack/pop on my penis very low, but didn't hurt. Stopped for a second, didn't see anything wrong, so I resumed... After sex, I had a burning sensation and noticed I screwed up frenulum and urethra. Where the frenulum connects to the glans, around the urethra, it looked like it was pushed by the frenulum. In the next days, I had some burning sensation on urethra and on glans. It was getting better but then, 3 weeks later, I had to go to hospital. Suddenly it was burning a lot.
Every morning I woke up just fine, no burn. After a few minutes, it all started all over again. When I urinate, it helped to relief the burning sensation. Penis was hard without being erected which was weird. "Hard flaccid" as I call it. Scrotum was red but didn't feel anything. When I went to hospital, they though it was an STD, like Clamidya. I took 2g of an antibiotic and ibuprofen. Some symptoms were better, but not completely away. 1 week later I had something on top of my mouth like an erythema. Went to dermatologist. Ibuprofen did that. Then it disappeared, a month later. Never came back. On 30th January 2016 did some tests. HIV, HPV, etc etc. all of it... It came back all negative. Also did urine culture and they took some cells inside of my urethra. Hurt like hell. It all came back negative. But all the symptoms were there. That burning sensation was there, but way less than when I was at hospital. Then something appear on my legs near genital area. It looked like an erythema on both legs. It spread out very quickly. Took Diflucan for fungus, for a week. Erythema on both legs got worse. 2 months later, after trying anti-histamine (oral), corticosteroids (topic), other creams prescribed by my dermatologist, I had to do a biopsy. It all came back negative for fungus and bacteria but it could be inverse psoriasis.
I have been getting better and stopped applying corticosteroids and all that crap. I'm only applying a lotion for dry skin.

3 weeks ago I did a penile ultrasound, a prostatic ultrasound and a scrotum ultrasound. All came back negative. I don't have any sexual activity since November.

2 weeks ago I was with a doctor that said I might have a injury inside my penis where some channels might be blocked. He checked me, saw everything, examined me like a doctor should.

Then I went to urologist and he didn't even stand up from is chair. I told him everything and he just said I had Peyronies Desease. Now... Something is wrong here. I have a constant burning/cold feeling on my penis. When I stand up, it gets worse. When I sit, it's even worse. When I'm on my bed, it almost goes way. When I wake up, I'm pain free. After a few minutes, if I stand up after I woke up, it all starts again. If I stay in bed, it's very very light.

So, I found out about male genital dysaesthesia. There is no better people to help me on this than you all. Are my symptoms normal of Peyronies Desease?

Now sometimes I feel my penis very flaccid. I can't notice any bumps when flaccid or with a erection. When I have an erection it hurts on the other side of urethra sometimes.
But when I have that constant burn/cold sensation, it's near urethra, all way up and all way down. I keep having that thing on glans near urethra that looks like frenulum pushed it and after peeing it burns a little on top of penis.

Also, didn't proceed to cut the frenulum. Urologist said for me to wait and see. Gave me Vitamine E. But damn, he didn't even look at it... WTF??

Sorry if you didn't understand anything of this but I'm from Portugal, I'm just a student with this problem that nobody can solve. Need to do something and if I solve it, it's with your help, people with maybe the same symptoms I'm having. Somebody help me please, I'm going crazy.

I think there is a connection between penis and anus. If I press between anus and penis, I can feel a nerve and if I press it, there is some pain that goes to the penis because of that nerve. It's something like to get hit by a needle. Can't express myself very well in English. Hope you understand.

Thank you and I'm sorry for this long message once again.

Here are all the pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9aje0b17ettje24/File%2001-05-16%2C%2017%2046%2028.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wg37wb61tikprg/File%2001-05-16%2C%2018%2006%2003.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gfrk8vsnrgt4d0/File%2001-05-16%2C%2017%2047%2016.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx57r7wowen0ghi/File%2001-05-16%2C%2018%2014%2036.mov?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/empx77t1tierprr/File%2001-05-16%2C%2019%2009%2021.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c915v8kfj5v56iu/File%2001-05-16%2C%2019%2009%2034.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4e59nl61kbyimz/File%2001-05-16%2C%2019%2009%2048.jpeg?dl=0

Once again, let me tell that I don't feel any lumps or plaques on my penis. The only thing I feel is a hard vessel that I don't remember to have before. I touch on the video. My penis is curve to the left but it's like that since I can remember, all because of the frenulum that pushes it to the left.

Summary, long story short:
- I am in constant pain.
- It's a constant burn/cold feeling on glans and on the penis near urethra.
- I did urine culture and blood tests. All fungus or bacteria free.
- It gets way better when I lay down in bed. Maybe because of blood flow? Does Peyronie Disease provides this symptom?
- Also have dilated veins in penis, when flaccid, after being erected.
- Sometimes I have a hard flaccid penis.
- I feel a connection between penis and anus. Sometimes I have that cold feeling in anus.
- Don't feel any plaques on penis when erect or flaccid and penis ultrasound, prostatic ultrasound and scrotum ultrasound reveal that everything is absolutely normal.
- Penis tends to go to the left since I remember because of the frenulum.
- When I had sex with her, I noticed a lot of friction and screwed up frenulum and it pushed back where it connect to the glans, near urethra.
- Could frenulum lead to all of this inflammation, that leads to nerve inflammation and so on?
- I have a red line that comes from the top of penis skin to the scrotum. What is that? It's on last 3 pictures.
- My scrotum is also red. Do you guys have red scrotum with Peyronies Disease?
- Remember, there is no infection here. Only inflammation. We have to find out why, since doctors can't.

This pictures will never be removed. Maybe I'm not the only one with this symptoms.

You are my only hope now.

LWillisjr

I don't see any Peyronies related symptoms. The cord you refer to looks like a normal vein to me.

What I thought was odd is that your scrotum and thighs seem red from inflammation. What do you think is causing this???
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

SPEEDDRV

[Full quote removed by admin, please check forum rules for posting.]

Thank you very much for your feedback my friend.

The scrotum and thighs are red indeed. I took a lot of antibiotics, antimicotics, corticosteroid creams and even took anti-histaminic pills. I made some allergies. After taking Ibuprofen, I had an erythema on my mouth and on my leg. They disappeared after a month like dermatologist said. I made other allergies after taking all the drugs. Pimples appeared on my face and on my body except on legs, hands and feet. I notice the scrotum a lot worse when I applied a corticosteroid cream. When I went to hospital it was like this already but then got better. Then applied creams and got worse and now it looks like this. Dermatologist said it could be inverse psoriasis but I don't think so. This is getting better when I don't apply those creams. I only keep my skin hydrated.

Jonbinspain

I'd agree with L Willis. There's clearly something wrong and it appears that you have injured your penis. However, what you describe does not sound like Peyronie's disease.

I would suggest you seek advice from another Urologist.,

csm101

I feel its CPPS or non bacterial prostatitis but please see a Dr ASAP.

QuackAttack

Speed,

This doesn't explain the hard flaccid, but have you been checked for kidney stones. That could explain the burning pee.

SPEEDDRV

Thank you very much for your help everyone.

Today I was on my bed, all day long. Went 2 times to bathroom just to pee. Never felt burn/cold sensation, penis was flaccid all day (except 2 or 3 times when I had a erection, no pain just sensitivity), didn't have that hard flaccid feeling. Although, a few minutes ago, before sleep (here in Portugal is very late at this time and I'm going to sleep as soon as I send this message), I washed myself and when I pulled back the skin that covers the glans, foreskin as I think you call it, that burn sensation finally appeared. Now my guess is, frenulum had a trauma and is very sensitive, has a lot of sensors, dorsal nerve might have some inflammatory response and that's why it burns all over penis.

It could be CPPS too. It might be something cronic, just hope not.

My theory might explain why I got a lot better after taking ibuprofen. Damn, all the blood tests I did, urine culture, penile ultrasound, prostatic ultrasound, scrotum ultrasound... All negative. I just noticed that on penile ultrasound they even checked albuginea and blood flow. Everything absolutely normal.

I remember when I had sex with my girlfriend, I felt my frenulum being pulled very hard because it's so short. That is why my penis is curve for years, all because of the frenulum. I made a big mistake. I should have done frenuloplasty when I was younger. Now I regret. I'm pretty sure that if I did it earlier, I wouldn't be in this situation. This is just my guess guys. Tell me what your experience tells you.

EDIT: @QuackAttack, my friend, it doesn't burn when I pee. Only burns when the last drops hit the end of urethra on the down side, where frenulum is attached to glans. I think kidney stones it's not the problem. Kidney stones give abdominal pain like flatulence but very hard pain. Before that, the pain is usually on the lower back. But thank you for reminding me. I will do a check up! It's worth trying, I have nothing to lose. Thank you!